British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

8 hours ago, steve roberts said:

She thought that but apparently there are security questions one needs to respond to as well as many others?

Maybe its like a little IQ test Steve, to tell them what one to give you?

• Haha 2

This looks like a Biden vote dump, and its just as convincing ... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

I don't think you have a choice. do you.:P

Wow, thanks for the insult

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Wouldn’t be totally unusual though. Look at 2011/12

Nah, it suits us to look at only the last five years.  :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Wow, thanks for the insult

Ignore him, if brain cells were peas Tsunami would be mushy.  :D

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Nah, it suits us to look at only the last five years.  :rolleyes:

Of course. You are a follower of Blu and his hand picked stats with an agenda. He jumps around the world taking whatever they put up to prove a point and he hasn’t even used 5 years in this one !!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Of course. You are a follower of Blu and his hand picked stats with an agenda. He jumps around the world taking whatever they put up to prove a point and he hasn’t even used 5 years in this one !!

In that respect Blu sounds rather like our government.  :rolleyes:

Oh, and the MSM and people who copy and paste from them.  :D

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

In that respect Blu sounds rather like our government.  :rolleyes:

Oh, and the MSM and people who copy and paste from them.  :D

Yes and the people who criticize the BBC one minute then use them as a source the next :rolleyes: 

There isn’t even a source or anything on Blu’s post but you think it good because it backs your agenda :D

Just been looking at NHS England’s website.

On 3 December they had 113,058 beds occupied, of which 12,896 had patients with Covid.

That’s a high figure for occupied beds in England as the press has been reporting that we have only 87,000 in total.

5 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Yes and the people who criticize the BBC one minute then use them as a source the next :rolleyes: 

There isn’t even a source or anything on Blu’s post but you think it good because it backs your agenda :D

Happy for anyone to quote the BBC or any other source as long as it’s done with a critical eye.

Astonished to see someone trying to troll an argument about child deaths. What a sad individual iris is.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Crumpet80 said:

Astonished to see someone trying to troll an argument about child deaths. What a sad individual iris is.

I am trying to put them in context. The sad person is those who are trying to use them for an agenda. If you post something on here expect to get it questioned. I know you don’t like that done :rolleyes: I tried to discuss the matter without the obvious insult, but if you want to start then start with Blu and go from there as he seems to be disappointed only 1 child has died.... or why would he use that as a discussion ?

Edited by iris123
  • Thanks 1

Would be very interested in seeing total deaths this year in comparison to the last 10. My phone is dreadful for looking on the ONS but if anyone could get that info I'm sure many would be intrigued to see it!