British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

4 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Would be very interested in seeing total deaths this year in comparison to the last 10. My phone is dreadful for looking on the ONS but if anyone could get that info I'm sure many would be intrigued to see it! 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1111804/weekly-deaths-in-england-and-wales/

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Would be very interested in seeing total deaths this year in comparison to the last 10. My phone is dreadful for looking on the ONS but if anyone could get that info I'm sure many would be intrigued to see it! 

Not exactly what you asked for but ONS reports

• In England, the total number of deaths increased from 11,460 (Week 50) to 12,113 (Week 51); all English regions had a higher number of deaths than the five-year average for the sixth week in a row.
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Again not really what you are asking for, as I don’t think the records are complete, but some excess mortality graphs

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

• Thanks 1

More children ill with Covid in Sweden.

During December, the spread of covid-19 in Skåne spread. Region Skåne is now the worst affected region in Sweden when it comes to the number of hospitalized. At the same time, a crisis situation agreement for intensive care staff has been activated.

Annika Liersch Nordqvist is an assistant chief physician at the pediatric anesthesia department and Biva in Lund. In recent weeks, she has also had to jump in and work in the intensive care unit for covid patients. 

She describes a strained situation where other care suffers from the influx of covid-19 patients.

- In child intensive care, we already have an increasingly strained situation ourselves. It's packed. At the same time, we have to lend our staff and patients just keep getting well into the hospital. It is an enormous pressure, enormous load and the feeling of not being enough, says Annika Liersch Nordqvist. 

More sick children after covid-19

She has written a Facebook post about the situation that has received over 2,500 shares. There she describes, among other things, how more and more children are placed in the suites of covid-19.

- More children enter the wards of covid-19 in urgent need of medical care. They become ill with a form of inflammatory syndrome after having covid. At the same time, we now have no places left in the children's intensive care unit, it is a total stop. Both children who need intensive care for other reasons and now also children who have fallen ill after having covid are cared for there, says Annika Liersch Nordqvist.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, iris123 said:

More children ill with Covid in Sweden.

During December, the spread of covid-19 in Skåne spread. Region Skåne is now the worst affected region in Sweden when it comes to the number of hospitalized. At the same time, a crisis situation agreement for intensive care staff has been activated.

Annika Liersch Nordqvist is an assistant chief physician at the pediatric anesthesia department and Biva in Lund. In recent weeks, she has also had to jump in and work in the intensive care unit for covid patients. 

She describes a strained situation where other care suffers from the influx of covid-19 patients.

- In child intensive care, we already have an increasingly strained situation ourselves. It's packed. At the same time, we have to lend our staff and patients just keep getting well into the hospital. It is an enormous pressure, enormous load and the feeling of not being enough, says Annika Liersch Nordqvist. 

More sick children after covid-19

She has written a Facebook post about the situation that has received over 2,500 shares. There she describes, among other things, how more and more children are placed in the suites of covid-19.

- More children enter the wards of covid-19 in urgent need of medical care. They become ill with a form of inflammatory syndrome after having covid. At the same time, we now have no places left in the children's intensive care unit, it is a total stop. Both children who need intensive care for other reasons and now also children who have fallen ill after having covid are cared for there, says Annika Liersch Nordqvist.

Very concerning news....worrying trend.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, iris123 said:

Again not really what you are asking for, as I don’t think the records are complete, but some excess mortality graphs

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

Again on the subject and with figures from Germany, which are strangely missing in the link. Not sure about this piece, but it does look well researched, might be misleading though. Some of the figures do look correct, but haven't checked on the governments own predictions. But I guess this roughly applies to most western countries with an increasingly older population . Needs to be translated. And of course the bit at the end is the answer the experts will give, in that without the measures in place the mortality figure would be higher

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Keine-Uebersterblichkeit-trotz-Covid-5001962.html?seite=all

Posted (edited)

A new full lockdown is inevitable. All politicians onboard, MSM chomping at the bit in anticipation, those who will continue on full pay supporting it.

All based on a test that has been thoroughly discredited.

If you think this will be all over by Easter you need to open your eyes and give your head a bloody good wobble.

:rolleyes::mad:

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

A new full lockdown is inevitable. All politicians onboard, MSM chomping at the bit in anticipation, those who will continue on full pay supporting it.

If you think this will be all over by Easter you need to open your eyes and give your head a bloody good wobble.

Yeah, but did they say which Easter?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

The pandemic will continue to roll well into June in my opinion. Of course there are some out there who regard it  all as "Fake News" and "Propaganda".

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Yes, I can't say for the UK, but I haven't seen any experts who have said it will be all over by Easter. In fact even on this forum looking at the talk of season 2021 there is enough scepticism......

2 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

This will continue to roll well into June in my opinion.

a bit further in my opinion, maybe as late as August.

Speedway in the UK, maybe mid June behind closed doors, or again August to limited crowds with social distancing, masks etc. But its going to cost promotors for better facilities ie toilets, food/drink

One of the German experts Drosten said yesterday

He assumes that the situation will not relax until the second half of the year - "but only if you manage to vaccinate a large number of people in the first six months."

34 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

as predicted on uk column news on 23/12/ 2020 nhs were in discussion with goverment to implement a national state of emergency. msm wipping up fear and  labour brainwashing and prepping the masses to comply. trouble is stupid people are getting used to it and taking it up the arse. i aint.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I'll say one thing for them, they're consistent.

Eq37RXdXMAEAEWm?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1