Posted (edited)

Meanwhile on planet Public Sector.

£74k for 'Assistant'

How much for the 'Boss?'.

Eq0UKp1XUAcLpCI?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Wolfsbane

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

More children ill with Covid in Sweden.

..... and now also children who have fallen ill after having covid are cared for there, says Annika Liersch Nordqvist.

Source, please Iris?

A very long article with no actual numbers!

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Source, please Iris?

A very long article with no actual numbers!

As it say's the name of the person is given. Plus look at expressen or actual numbers for Skane are given here

https://www.skane.se/digitala-rapporter/lagesbild-covid-19-i-skane/fordjupad-lagesbild/

https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/larmet-fler-barn-svart-sjuka-finns-inte-plats-/

Edited by iris123

49 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

The pandemic will continue to roll well into June in my opinion. Of course there are some out there who regard it  all as "Fake News" and "Propaganda".

No, it won’t.

The numbers of “with Covid” cases and deaths will fall as the flu season declines.

The government will doubtless explain it as a result of lockdowns and vaccines.

Daily deaths are likely to exceed 1,000 this month, then tail off to 10s from May onwards.

But, as always, do bear in mind these are deaths “with Covid” rather than “from Covid” and that if we counted deaths “with a cold” even higher numbers and a sharper decline would occur.

29 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I'll say one thing for them, they're consistent.

Eq37RXdXMAEAEWm?format=jpg&name=large

The pandemic partisans will deny all of that ever happened.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, iris123 said:

How many children are in the hospital that the woman is talking about and do you have a direct link to the article that you quoted?

“In child intensive care, we already have an increasingly strained situation ourselves. It's packed. 

More sick children after covid-19

She has written a Facebook post .... There she describes, among other things, how more and more children are placed in the suites of covid-19.

More children enter the wards of covid-19 in urgent need of medical care.”

Lots of use of the word “more” but what are the actual numbers?

Edited by DC2

So we start the year the way the last finished......the direct link is there, you even quote it !!! The Skane link just shows the rise in numbers for each age group.... a breakdown of each hospital isn't available. You'll have to contact the woman on FB. Her name is given ;)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, iris123 said:

So we start the year the way the last finished......the direct link is there, you even quote it !!! The Skane link just shows the rise in numbers for each age group.... a breakdown of each hospital isn't available. You'll have to contact the woman on FB. Her name is given ;)

I quoted from your copy and paste!  :D

So “more” could be an increase from 3 to 6?

It really is a waste of time quoting articles that are vague to the point of useless.

42 minutes ago, DC2 said:

No, it won’t.

The numbers of “with Covid” cases and deaths will fall as the flu season declines.

The government will doubtless explain it as a result of lockdowns and vaccines.

Daily deaths are likely to exceed 1,000 this month, then tail off to 10s from May onwards.

But, as always, do bear in mind these are deaths “with Covid” rather than “from Covid” and that if we counted deaths “with a cold” even higher numbers and a sharper decline would occur.

...yes but the guidelines will continue whether we agree or not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I quoted from your copy and paste!  :D

So “more” could be an increase from 3 to 6?

It really is a waste of time quoting articles that are vague to the point of useless.

Exactly. You quoted asking a question, when the answer was in your quote :blink:

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Exactly. You quoted asking a question, when the answer was in your quote :blink:

The answer wasn’t in my quote.

I wanted the source, i.e. a link to the article.

And I wanted numbers rather than the word “more”.

Edit: ah, I see, the article has been copy and pasted from Expressen.  Should have guessed!

Edited by DC2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, DC2 said:

The answer wasn’t in my quote.

I wanted the source, i.e. a link to the article.

And I wanted numbers rather than the word “more”.

The link to the article was in your quote!!! Blimey you can lead a horse to water.....

The actual numbers broken down by age group were in the link to the Skane region, that I found myself. At least it showed how numbers are growing in the region through all age groups etc. You will upset Crumpet by trying to pick hoes in a pediatricians statement

Ah I see it has only taken you about an hour to work it out. Not bad for you

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, iris123 said:

The link to the article was in your quote!!! Blimey you can lead a horse to water.....

The actual numbers broken down by age group were in the link to the Skane region, that I found myself. At least it showed how numbers are growing in the region through all age groups etc. You will upset Crumpet by trying to pick hoes in a pediatricians statement

Tell us what the numbers are then.

Come on, don’t be shy.

What was the number for children in ICU in Skane and how much has it increased?

And how many children are in the “packed” ward?

Viruses kill people. Mass insanity, fear, loathing, paranoia, lockdowns, superstitious ritual and tyranny isn't going to change that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1