British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

But, as always, do bear in mind these are deaths “with Covid” rather than “from Covid” and that if we counted deaths “with a cold” even higher numbers and a sharper decline would occur.

The ONS have quite the opposite, week 51,

• Of the 2,986 deaths involving COVID-19, 2,557 had this recorded as the underlying cause of death (85.6%)
  • Of the 2,760 deaths that involved Influenza and Pneumonia, 298 had this recorded as the underlying cause of death (10.8%).

Just now, rjsj9803 said:

The ONS have quite the opposite, week 51,

• Of the 2,986 deaths involving COVID-19, 2,557 had this recorded as the underlying cause of death (85.6%)
  • Of the 2,760 deaths that involved Influenza and Pneumonia, 298 had this recorded as the underlying cause of death (10.8%).

I can’t see the words “with a cold” there!

Am I shocked that in the year of Covid hype it receives more “credibility” than flu and pneumonia?  No.

Should we be shocked that in a world wide pandemic of unprecedented scale there are barely more Covid deaths than pneumonia ones?  

Yes.

BBC:

“The Oxford vaccine was approved on 30 December following trials showing that it stops 70% of people developing Covid symptoms.”

Given that more than 70% of people do not appear to have had Covid, at least 33% of those who have had it are asymptomatic and the 30% of people who have had it should be immune, does this “70%” statistic prove the worth of a vaccine?

14 hours ago, DC2 said:

Ignore him, if brain cells were peas Tsunami would be mushy.  :D

We insults mean you don't have to think about an answer to to the point

Just now, The Third Man said:

We insults mean you don't have to think about an answer to to the point

Yep.

Just badmouth your opponent and you don’t have to find any facts or figures to make an argument.  That’s his trademark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yep.

Just badmouth your opponent and you don’t have to find any facts or figures to make an argument.  That’s his trademark.

And lets not forget the ill informed false allegations and lies. Predictably, no apology was forthcoming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/3/2021 at 9:23 AM, Wolfsbane said:

Come on everyone, have a go. Or are you worried you might discover some inconvenient, unpalatable, embarrassing truth?

• Thanks 1

i was using the Aussies as a beacon of hope that when the summer rolls around cases will die down, but even that isn't stopping them flapping anymore. Before you know it, Winter will roll around again and nothing will be back to normal. I swear quality of life is meant to improve year on year, but all i can see is regression from here.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Come on everyone, have a go. Or are you worried you might discover some inconvenient, unpalatable, embarrassing truth?

No no no no, its not true, go away, i want to be scared forever .... :D

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Crumpet80 said:

Viruses kill people. Mass insanity, fear, loathing, paranoia, lockdowns, superstitious ritual and tyranny isn't going to change that.

But that state encouraged hysteria will kill more.....

Edited by Fenway Bleachers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 too many here

• Like 1

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England  376    51813

Scotland    Not reported today   (4578)

Wales  25   (3645)

NI  12   (1366)

Total  413   - last Monday 353

17 minutes ago, Badge said:

9 too many here

7 in April and 2 in June, but none since. Is that correct Badge ?

• Like 1

Johnson press conference tonight at 8.00pm - here we go!

• Like 1