British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

My dogs are going to get some really long time consuming walks...:)

kill two birds 

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

with one stone while you take the dogs for a walk 

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

take some beer with you , if its raining, take a flask of tea .

• Haha 1

It was over in June, even CH4 are getting it...

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

There's some really strange $hit going on.

Farage has criticised the Government's handling of the vaccine roll out. 

Then says Tony Blair should be put in charge of it.

Hot on the heels of Andrew Neil going rogue.

WTF?

Edited by Wolfsbane

2 letters of no confidence in Johnson have been submitted to the 1922 chairman. Both from the 2019 intake.

• Like 1

You Tube have closed down talkRADIO's streaming channel.

This is getting seriously worrying now.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Leicester Hunter said:

Irrelevant. He drove from London to Barnard Castle in County Durham when the  country was totally locked down, supposedly to have his eyes tested. If you or I had done that at that time and been stopped by Old Bill, we would have had our collars felt and copped a hefty fine. 

THAT isn't strictly true ... he drove to County Durham to see his parents but before making the return journey drove to Barnard Castle allegedly to judge his eyesight.

Old Bill did investigate but didn't charge him as no doubt they didn't with many others who broke the rules.

AS previously stated, had no time for Cummins and glad to see the back of him. But without Covid and travelling in his own car was, in my view, far less of a misdemeanour than the SNP.

Edited by PHILIPRISING

16 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

You Tube have closed down talkRADIO's streaming channel.

This is getting seriously worrying now.

Super Undies Bed Wetting Pants | Super Undies

10 hours ago, Kedavra said:

I'd be very surprised if many stick to the rules. The government had their chance last year. Now people are growing tired of swallowing this as the only possible way. 

sick and tired of all the lies. ive had a gutful along with thousands of others. first thing people should do is stop wearing the ruddy masks and  all shops open up. the stasi police cant fine everybody and even if they  do refuse to pay them. they wouldnt be able to cope

• Like 3

PCR test scamdemic...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

PCR test scamdemic...

Blimey, why is the NHS woman so defensive?

The attitude of the establishment is that we, the public, only need to know what they choose to tell us.

Even “2,000 Covid patients on ventilators” doesn’t seem a high number across more than 1,000 hospitals!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Blimey, why is the NHS woman so defensive?

The attitude of the establishment is that we, the public, only need to know what they choose to tell us.

Even “2,000 Covid patients on ventilators” doesn’t seem a high number across more than 1,000 hospitals!

Do you have a link/source confirming how many hospitals actually have ICU/ventilator facilities.

I might get to like this do you have a link game, will help pass the time in lockdown:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Do you have a link/source confirming how many hospitals actually have ICU/ventilator facilities.

I might get to like this do you have a link game, will help pass the time in lockdown:P

Not to hand.

The NHS - I think this might be England only - said in early December there were about 3,700 people on ventilators (of which 1,800 had Covid) and I recall from April that the government was increasing its capacity either to or by 8,000.

Edit: Apparently the NHS has 30,000 ventilators so 2,000 now on them with Covid does not seem a breaking point figure!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54323566

Edited by DC2
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Thankfully I don't know how to post links on here...beyond my understanding.

Full blown censorship ...:rolleyes:

• Thanks 4

PCR test scamdemic...

• Like 2