British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

It does, but it was completely predictable.

Lockdowns have never reduced cases to the point where they are so few that people no longer die in big numbers.

Only proper quarantine or the end of the flu season could do that.

We will never know while people ‘that look very similar to you’ openly admit to ignoring the rules. 

Just now, Hodgy said:

We will never know while people ‘that look very similar to you’ openly admit to ignoring the rules. 

Don’t blame me.  Transmission outside is practically impossible.

Just now, DC2 said:

Don’t blame me.  Transmission outside is practically impossible.

It may not work but it’s much more credible to prove it, by all following it, rather than deliberately flaunting it. 

16 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

It may not work but it’s much more credible to prove it, by all following it, rather than deliberately flaunting it. 

You’re advocating “follow the rules”.

Not stop the disease from transmitting or killing people.

15 minutes ago, DC2 said:

You’re advocating “follow the rules”.

Not stop the disease from transmitting or killing people.

No, I was pointing out your contradiction. You continually state Lockdowns don’t work but openly admit you don’t adhere. As per usual you try and deflect and put words into others mouths. Sounds very familiar....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hodgy said:

No, I was pointing out your contradiction. You continually state Lockdowns don’t work but openly admit you don’t adhere. As per usual you try and deflect and put words into others mouths. Sounds very familiar....

I am not aware that I have ever breached lockdowns so that ends your argument.

7 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I am not aware that I have ever breached lockdowns so that ends your argument.

Do you have any stats to back that up. Not the source, as that has been proved to be not reliable. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Find the article, then put your finger on the address bar at the top of your screen and it will give you the “copy” option.

Then go to Reply on the forum and instead of typing just put your finger where you would normally type and it will give you the option of “paste”.

Thanks! I'll give it a go...always wanted to send links as it would save so much effort typing long hand so to speak!

2 hours ago, steve roberts said:

A friend if mine (in his middle/late twenties) went down with covid and he said that he had known nothing like it and he is a very fit individual who does a lot of serious hill walking.

Fit does not guarantee healthy i'm afraid, if it did thousands of fit people wouldn't die on sports fields every year ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Like 2

The Mirage of Freedom ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hodgy said:

The majority of the people follow rules and the virus continues to spread regardless. Let's see if the cases fall in 11/12 days after the 2 week lag. Much like Lockdown V2, I imagine it's not going to change a thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

The majority of the people follow rules and the virus continues to spread regardless. Let's see if the cases fall in 11/12 days after the 2 week lag. Much like Lockdown V2, I imagine it's not going to change a thing. 

The problem is this is not really a lockdown so it will definitely  not work and the politicians will blame the public. Where I live there is a parade of 12 shops, 11 of them are open as they are classed as essential, only the charity shop is closed so nothing has really changed.