British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 hours ago, wealdstone said:

I also viewed it as facetious , thought it would be obvious to most 

Lets do some facetious cancer jokes then shall we. I would expect that sort of distastefulness from the german troll and the left wing useful idiots, but not other sensible folk. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

Lets do some facetious cancer jokes then shall we. I would expect that sort of distastefulness from the german troll and the left wing useful idiots, but not other sensible folk. 

Right wing snowflakes going bonkers now. Anything to do with Trump and their world falling apart?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

We are now being told to act as if you have the virus. 

So, I went into Tesco this afternoon, and coughed uncontrollably in every aisle.

Every little helps !

It might upset a couple of our regular melts, but I found it funny

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hodgy said:

As others have said it is only a Lockdown by name. Some (many) shops and businesses are open and running as normal, yet others are ordered to close. There is no consistency therefore a high number of people say ‘sod it’ and carry on as normal. I live near a small park, most days it is full of kids playing and parents all chatting together. Which is why we will never truly know if a complete Lockdown (quarantine) would make a big difference or not. Anyway, I’m off to B&Q - it’s ‘essential’ I get a new kitchen tap. 

I've been to look at kitchens for one of my houses I'm renovating.Just a normal day really.

33 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

We are now being told to act as if you have the virus. 

So, I went into Tesco this afternoon, and coughed uncontrollably in every aisle.

Every little helps !

What, av not seen much telly today, but what's the first line about?

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

What, av not seen much telly today, but what's the first line about?

Dr doom's new shiny TV advert pretty much calling everyone a stone cold killer if they venture outside

I'm also finding it hard to understand why exercise is limited, even outside. It's a pretty decent sized plot of land the UK even though it's densely populated. You'd think they'd be actively encouraging it since a high proportion of those who encounter major issues with Covid tend to be a bit on the girthy side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

That cant be true, i have heard our honest government ministers saying we have vaccinated more than the rest all Europe all week

10 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Dr doom's new shiny TV advert pretty much calling everyone a stone cold killer if they venture outside

Is there a link to the ad?

7 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

I'm also finding it hard to understand why exercise is limited, even outside. It's a pretty decent sized plot of land the UK even though it's densely populated. You'd think they'd be actively encouraging it since a high proportion of those who encounter major issues with Covid tend to be a bit on the girthy side.

You mean fat?