British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

5 minutes ago, Badge said:

Well, it doesn't really say anything about pretending to have the disease or calling you a killer tho.

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well, it doesn't really say anything about pretending to have the disease or calling you a killer tho.

You need to see who posted that it did- enough said :)

26 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

I'm also finding it hard to understand why exercise is limited, even outside. It's a pretty decent sized plot of land the UK even though it's densely populated. You'd think they'd be actively encouraging it since a high proportion of those who encounter major issues with Covid tend to be a bit on the girthy side.

That's fattist

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

You need to see who posted that it did- enough said :)

Well a was replying to FB, initially. 

Edited by ruffdiamond

2 hours ago, Crumpet82 said:

Lets do some facetious cancer jokes then shall we. I would expect that sort of distastefulness from the german troll and the left wing useful idiots, but not other sensible folk. 

Probably the most disgraceful post I have seen on any forum. Sick Sick Sick 

Sometimes I wonder why this thread is still running.

• Like 3

Looks like the lockdown strategy is working. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Probably the most disgraceful post I have seen on any forum. Sick Sick Sick 

Young people dying is funny, but cancer isn't. Could you possibly get more hypocritical. 

9 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

Young people dying is funny, but cancer isn't. Could you possibly get more hypocritical. 

Your complete meltdown is funny, you snowflake

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DC2 said:

Not for sensible rules.

Very few try to get around ones that involve or risk harm to people murder, rape, paedophilia, abduction, mugging, drinking and driving, driving on the wrong side of the road and red traffic lights.

A few more might where it involves money: stealing, fraud and tax evasion.

But it’s a different matter altogether when rules try to stop the population from doing things that it has always quite freely done and been encouraged to do.

That's probably nobody in their right mind would want to carry out murder, rape, pedophilia, abduction or a mugging. As for drink driving, you still get a lot of people thinking "i'll be okay". Look at the number of arrests every Xmas. The government are only trying to give you advice to stop the virus spreading. You seem to think this isn't sensible? Am I reading that wrong?  

• Like 1

Both my parents died of cancer and had dozens of good jokes about it. It's always about the intention not the words and I thought it a pretty clear joke.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, topsoil said:

That's probably nobody in their right mind would want to carry out murder, rape, pedophilia, abduction or a mugging. As for drink driving, you still get a lot of people thinking "i'll be okay". Look at the number of arrests every Xmas. The government are only trying to give you advice to stop the virus spreading. You seem to think this isn't sensible? Am I reading that wrong?  

If the government (and the press) stuck to being honest about the figures rather than choosing them to fit their actions they would have been far more credible. With that credibility would have come a public willingness to stick more strictly to the rules.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Britain 2021...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well a was replying to FB, initially. 

Advice from Captain Witless to encourage the stay home message is to behave as if you have the virus, to “ prevent” passing it on. 

10 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Advice from Captain Witless to encourage the stay home message is to behave as if you have the virus, to “ prevent” passing it on. 

So, are you saying that they are now, asking you to pretend to have the invisible killer disease, so that more folk get scared?

ffffing hell man, this isn't 'Pedro Pony from Peppa Pig',,, a thought the idea of pretending to be ill was to skive off school or work, now everyone might be at it, even key workers!!!

• Thanks 2