British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Wait until the REAL truth dawns on folks.

So what is the REAL truth? What is the agenda?

14 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Someone is fast asleep...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, topsoil said:

people will no longer be allowed to  mix together. in other words it means crowds are thing of the past and that means sports and motorsports with fans at  capacity will  never happen again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Someone is fast asleep...

So, as presumably someone who is wide awake, please inform me

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

people will no longer be allowed to  mix together. in other words it means crowds are thing of the past and that means sports and motorsports with fans at  capacity will  never happen again.

Interesting

5 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

Ok, can see the point that crowds together can lead to problems, but if folk avoid each other, I don't think that will be without problems too.

15 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Ok, can see the point that crowds together can lead to problems, but if folk avoid each other, I don't think that will be without problems too.

yes get youre point but its kinda the same difference really and people are avoiding each other now and its causing huge problems.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

yes get youre point but its kinda the same difference really and people are avoiding each other now and its causing huge problems.

Personally the less I experience of other people the happier I am... ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Its going to be permanent if Johnson gets his way...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

This appearing on Twitter,  no idea if true or not :unsure:

Viruses always evolve to be more contagious if they can, while at the same time they evolve to be less virulent and pathogenic, especially respiratory viruses. Nothing coming from Sage and government is making any sense.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

Viruses always evolve to be more contagious if they can, while at the same time they evolve to be less virulent and pathogenic, especially respiratory viruses. Nothing coming from Sage and government is making any sense.

I think lots of people assume Sage is made up of a group of scientists with expertise in the particular problem they are discussing, in reality they are hand picked by those in charge and have a variety of areas of expertise so it seems unlikely there will be too many dissenting views among them.

Edited by Vince
  • Like 4

The language of alarmists has been adopted by government...

Listen carefully to what the government are saying. They use words like... Probably, Possibly, Maybe, Approximately, Roughly, In all likelihood, In all probability, Most likely, Very likely, Presumably, Reasonable assumption, Supposedly, At a glance. This is not science, it's propaganda...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

The result of all the crap that you have posted on many threads really. If you actually posted something decent people other than the conspiracy goons might listen

Blu does post conspiracy posts but also a lot of other stuff.