Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

What would that silly old duffer know? ;)

Probably more than all of us put together, but of course some people will just see 'an old man in a chair'. :)

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

Probably more than all of us put together, but of course some people will just see 'an old man in a chair'. :)

Nah, I see a guy who sells lots of books. A bit like a certain Mr Icke . Isn’t he quite prolific with over 100 maybe near 200 books 

Edited by iris123
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Right on cue, here comes Mr 8%. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

Right on cue, here comes Mr 8%. 

Well Miss 0.1% what did I post that was wrong ? You tell me how many books he has ? You tell me what efficiency for over 65’s the AstraZeneca vaccine has ? :rolleyes:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England    681     70786

Scotland   60    (6100)

Wales   25   (4720)

NI  17     (1831)

Total  783     - last  Saturday 825

  •  

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- Hospital  783 other 417  total 1200 ( last Saturday 1348)

1st dose vaccinations 8.3 M 2nd dose 480,000

Share this post


Link to post

Last 17  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK HOSPITAL AND OTHER   Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote

W/E October 4th  43  other 9 total 52

W/E October 11th 58 other 10 total 68

W/E October 18th 82  other  35 total 117

W/E October 25th 149   other  30  total  179

W/E November 1st 214  other 46 total 260

W/E November 8th 272 other  60    total 332

W/E November 15th 331 other   80    total   413

W/E November 22nd  355  other   87       total  442

W/E November 29th  357 other 103    total  460

W/E December 6th  345  other  84        total 429

W/E December 13th  332  other  88    total  420 

W/E December 20th  369 other    93    total  462

W/E December 27th 392  other   82       total  474

W/E January 3rd  478   other  126      total  604

W/E January 10th 712  other   197    total  909

W/E January 17th  876   other    243    total  1119

W/E January 24th  899   other  341      total  1240

This week (Mon/Sat )  913     other 359        total  1272 

Share this post


Link to post

The psychopath has spoken again...Lockdown and jabs forever. :rolleyes:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The psychopath has spoken again...Lockdown and jabs forever. :rolleyes:

 

So, if the pandemic had developed 5 years ago, the world wouldn't have been able to create a vaccine?,,, that's handy then isn't it,,, unfortunately we didn't know about it 5 years ago, but maybe some did?,,, hmmm

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, iris123 said:

Well Miss 0.1% what did I post that was wrong ? You tell me how many books he has ? You tell me what efficiency for over 65’s the AstraZeneca vaccine has ? :rolleyes:

Efficiency or efficacy?

Share this post


Link to post

No idea how many books hes has, not bothered and fail to see how that is relevant to the common sense advice he gave. I don't know how many pairs of underpants he has either, but i know he has a lovely chair.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Crumpet82 said:

No idea how many books hes has, not bothered and fail to see how that is relevant to the common sense advice he gave. I don't know how many pairs of underpants he has either, but i know he has a lovely chair.

His wise words may not be the common sense tho. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

What would that silly old duffer know? ;)

Pretty much what anybody who had read the NHS website would know.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Pretty much what anybody who had read the NHS website would know.

How many have read it tho?

I haven't, but knew what he meant.

Edited by ruffdiamond

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

How many have read it tho?

I haven't, but knew what he meant.

Well it’s pretty clear that lots of people aren’t aware of it, otherwise they wouldn’t be deficient...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Well it’s pretty clear that lots of people aren’t aware of it, otherwise they wouldn’t be deficient...

Maybe they think it has something to do with 'data rollover'?  ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy