British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Maybe they think it has something to do with 'data rollover'?  ;)

Does make you wonder why Public Health England or the Government haven't been banging out that message from day one. It would have saved more lives than face nappies, that's for sure...

• Like 1

:rofl:

4988f3a2b7e869a4.png

• Haha 8

25 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Does make you wonder why Public Health England or the Government haven't been banging out that message from day one. It would have saved more lives than face nappies, that's for sure...

Ye might've thought so, but maybe they thought that might have opened up a vit-d black market, where some scumbags would have made a killing?  ;)

11 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Ye might've thought so, but maybe they thought that might have opened up a vit-d black market, where some scumbags would have made a killing?  ;)

All the 'Private Walkers' out there were too busy flogging bog roll...:)

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Well it’s pretty clear that lots of people aren’t aware of it, otherwise they wouldn’t be deficient...

It’s pretty clear that like a lot of things in life lots of people wouldn’t be aware them if you stuck them in front of their nose. 

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

4988f3a2b7e869a4.png

Good to know Her Majesty’s Opposition have a steady hand on the tiller :)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

It’s pretty clear that like a lot of things in life lots of people wouldn’t be aware them if you stuck them in front of their nose. 

'They look, but they do not see.' A quote from the bible i believe, so maybe its nothing new...

15 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

4988f3a2b7e869a4.png

That's aged well :rolleyes:, has he spoken out about it yet?

• Haha 1

Flu is down 95% and at the lowest level in 130 years. Some would say its been re-badged, but i couldn't possibly comment.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

Flu is down 95% and at the lowest level in 130 years. Some would say its been re-badged, but i couldn't possibly comment.

It could have lost the race with Covid maybe ? 
I’d imagine when Pompei was wiped out by a volcano nobody at all died of flu or cancer or  Syphilis etc then...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

It’s the copious washing of hands now apparently.......

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

Does that mean that its pointless getting the flu jab now?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, dj350z said:

All of this ffffing carry-on just to get folk to wash their hands?,,, a divvint naa.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dj350z said:

Same with the winter vomiting that has plagued the NHS for years, allegedly that too has been suppressed by better hand hygiene 

• Like 6