British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

You want your freedoms back.... no sorry, new variant. :rolleyes:

Might as well call it the 'Heinz Virus'.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Might as well call it the 'Heinz Virus'.

I'm going to run a sweepstake on where the next one will come from...The winner can have my vaccine. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Watching the hopeless Hancock on TV now with that tell of when he’s announcing a U-turn or something he’s never ever thought of before:

”I’ve always said .... “

Have you borrocks.  :D

Give us a clue I didn't see it :D

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I'm going to run a sweepstake on where the next one will come from...The winner can have my vaccine. :D

It'll be ok soon, once everyone has learned to behave.

6 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Its not determined by sunlight hours, its about the lower amounts of UVB radiation penetrating the atmosphere in the winter months...

Uncle Bill's got a plan for that apparently.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Once again the media just repeat each other’s questions.

Here’s  a heads up for them for tomorrow

1 when the first 4 groups are all jabbed will they get a 2nd jab before the next cohorts 

2 when will the quarantine hotels actually be brought on stream

3 will you close all non food shops for a short period in the postcode areas now being surge tested.

its not that difficult is it.

* I did miss part of the PC today due to a phone call so apologies is any of the above were asked.

I must admit I'm getting sick and tired of these so called journalists. I'd like to see them think out of the box for once and ask some real questions. Such as

1 Does everyone think Hancock is utterly incompetent and a complete waste of space

2 How much money is Vallance hoping to make out of those deferred SGK shares

3 Is Ferguson really special needs

4 Finally, not a question at all, just a statement of intent. When Whitty goes to show us all another set of charts and graphs, will someone just tell him, with respect of course, to stuff those aforesaid charts and graphs where the sun don't shine and also tell him not to darken our doors ever again.

They're the sort of questions we want asking, not ones which are seemingly designed to get individuals off the hook at any given time. :t:

Edited by Leicester Hunter
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Leicester Hunter said:

I must admit I'm getting sick and tired of these so called journalists. I'd like to see them think out of the box for once and ask some real questions. Such as

1 Does everyone think Hancock is utterly incompetent and a complete waste of space

2 How much money is Vallance hoping to make out of those deferred SGK shares

3 Is Ferguson really special needs

4 Finally, not a question at all, just a statement of intent. When Whitty goes to show us all another set of charts and graphs, will someone just tell him, with respect of course, to stuff those aforesaid charts and graphs where the sun don't shine and also tell him not to darken our doors ever again.

They're the sort of questions we want asking, not ones which are seemingly designed to get individuals off the hook at any given time. :t:

Aren't the questions vetted first?

1 hour ago, Vince said:

Give us a clue I didn't see it :D

He was reading from autocue and got it word perfect:

”As I’ve always said

No, you haven’t, you lying barsteward.”

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

He was reading from autocue and got it word perfect:

”As I’ve always said

No, you haven’t, you lying barsteward.”

Is that how it works?,,, as they always seem to say, that is a very important question, to give them a bit of time for Doris to type up the answers?  ;)

48 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Uncle Bill's got a plan for that apparently.

He's an expert on solar geoengineering and lab made food now, the man's a genius...:rolleyes:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

He's an expert on solar geoengineering and lab made food now, the man's a genius...:rolleyes:

So what's his whacky side, aren't all true geniuses plagued by a silly side, caused by crossing the lines too much? ;)

Maybe he throws his dinner around a lot when at home, so lab made food is an idea?,,, it's no good wasting good scran,,, cheap rubbish is ok to bin tho!!!

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

So what's his whacky side, aren't all true geniuses plagued by a silly side, caused by crossing the lines too much? ;)

His father was heavily into eugenics, the apple doesn't fall far from the crazy tree...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

His father was heavily into eugenics, the apple doesn't fall far from the crazy tree...

That makes sense, so it's a bit like Crufts, or Chillingham cattle? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Not sure if the UK is a hot bed, but some evidence points to the BSF being one B) 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/qanon-conspiracy-theories-anti-vaxx-b918159.html

Quite correct, especially the 10 examples before your post. Does anybody believe the shat that is peddled on here by people who should know better. :angry:

• Like 2