British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Will the WHO now be declaring America as the epicentre of coronavirus?

None of the warmer countries has more than 350 deaths.

Edited by DC2

15 minutes ago, DC2 said:

7/10 comes from the post I was answering.

7/10 applies to over 65s and children at school, and possibly (although I do not know the exact percentage) everyone with an illness that affects their immune system (such as diabetes).  In addition about 20% of carers and medical staff take the vaccine, making in total about 40% of the population?

It does make you wonder, with no deaths of children under 13 in the UK:

is the flu vaccine protecting against coronavirus?

Let’s hope the government can get around to testing children and checking the vaccination record of people who have contracted or died.

No, quite the opposite... 6.47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjE_bICKBTc&t=0s

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Maybe the boss will get the tin tack like the US  Navy Captain ?

Keep things positive 

Someone/s will deserve the sack by 1st August if we have not done much better in dealing with it. I have lost a lot of confidence in the Goverment's handling of it so far. They are in danger of losing the trust of the electorate. And I was very much in favour of giving Boris a chance to strut his stuff. IMHO he is stumbling around on the dance floor.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

No, quite the opposite... 6.47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjE_bICKBTc&t=0s

What’s 6.47. I got to 12 mins when he started on homeopathy.

He didn’t mention the different environmental and demographic factors that might give a higher death rate in one country compared to another.

16 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Someone/s will deserve the sack by 1st August if we have not done much better in dealing with it. I have lost a lot of confidence in the Goverment's handling of it so far. They are in danger of losing the trust of the electorate. And I was very much in favour of giving Boris a chance to strut his stuff. IMHO he is stumbling around on the dance floor.

Time will tell nothing prepares you for something like this ,seems everyone knows  better particularly the media who just seem to want to find fault  at every turn .

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, DC2 said:

What’s 6.47. I got to 12 mins when he started on homeopathy.

He didn’t mention the different environmental and demographic factors that might give a higher death rate in one country compared to another.

AT 6.47 your question is the flu vaccine protecting against coronavirus was addressed ...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

AT 6.47 your question is the flu vaccine protecting against coronavirus was addressed ...

OK, thanks.

Not really addressed though, more of a homeopathists slant on whether flu vaccines actually make one more susceptible to future coronavirus threats.

Not sure I’m buying that.

Different environmental and demographic factors is a much more feasible explanation.

56 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

A think you should cut the guy a bit of slack,  he has been/is poorly atm. He has asked politely for people to do a few little things too stay safe, not everyone (even a lot), can take the advice. Let's just see what happens at the 3 week review. 

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 3

On 4/1/2020 at 2:51 PM, steve roberts said:

I've just purchased a self trimmer...gawd knows what my hair will look like after I'm let loose with the thing!

Looking a bit like Walter "Butch" Long from 'Laurel & Hardy' fame with a very short back and sides!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Looking a bit like Walter "Butch" Long from 'Laurel & Hardy' fame with a very short back and sides!

I got mine out of the shed and put it to use. Saved 25 quid so far :t:

We look a bit like POW's, but suppose we are atm :neutral:,,, al keep practicing and hopefully get to save even more cash ;)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DC2 said:

OK, thanks.

Not really addressed though, more of a homeopathists slant on whether flu vaccines actually make one more susceptible to future coronavirus threats.

Not sure I’m buying that.

Different environmental and demographic factors is a much more feasible explanation.

The paper was from the journal Vaccine, which is a mainstream conventional Allopathic medicine journal. I trust you understand that Allopathic medicine is what GP's practice....

55 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Walter Long

• Haha 2

Just now, Blupanther said:

Walter Long

That's me!

• Haha 3