British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 minutes ago, MattK said:

What international law do you think would protect you from being sacked by an employer who demands you get vaccinated?

What law say's you have too ? The Nuremberg Code exists for a reason...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DC2 said:

BBC:

“Lower proportions of black and Asian staff at a hospital trust have come forward to have a Covid-19 vaccine, according to a study.  The analysis found 70.9% of white staff at the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust had received the jab, compared with 58.5% of South Asian staff and 36.8% of black staff.”

Sack them.

A think far stricter border controls would be more effective, but we may have missed the boat on that one, (by a long way). ;)

• Thanks 1

Data suggests there should be no restrictions on the under 40's and possibly the under 60's...

• Like 1

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   231     79352

Scotland   0  (6715)

Wales  16   (5137)

NI  4   (2000)

Total   251     - last  Monday  342

10 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think far stricter border controls would be more effective, but we may have missed the boat on that one, (by a long way). ;)

By about 12 months I suspect!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

By about 12 months I suspect!

It’s racist said the liberals...:)

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It’s racist said the liberals...:)

It's safest said those with common sense.

20 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

What law say's you have too ? The Nuremberg Code exists for a reason...

Generally, you do what your employer says. For example, if you're told to wear a hard hat for 'elf and safety, you do it, otherwise you get fired for gross misconduct. I am genuinely interested to know if you are aware of an actual law which would prevent employer's from requiring vaccination, as this is clearly going to become a contentious issue in the coming months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tbh if anyone on here knows the Nuremberg Code, i'd put money on it being Blu :P

• Haha 2

Countries on the Red list:

• Angola
  • Argentina
  • Bolivia
  • Botswana
  • Brazil
  • Burundi
  • Cape Verde
  • Chile
  • Colombia
  • Democratic Republic of the Congo
  • Ecuador
  • Eswatini
  • French Guiana
  • Guyana
  • Lesotho
  • Malawi
  • Mauritius
  • Mozambique
  • Namibia
  • Panama
  • Paraguay
  • Peru
  • Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores)
  • Rwanda
  • Seychelles
  • South Africa
  • Suriname
  • Tanzania
  • United Arab Emirates (UAE)
  • Uruguay
  • Venezuela
  • Zambia
  • Zimbabwe

:rolleyes: So ok for other countries?

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

You sound more like Dr Mengele than DC2 today. Thankfully there are international laws that protect us from your way of thinking...

I agree it’s a difficult one but this is a matter of life and death for a lot of old people and plenty of things are compulsory in the workplace.

After all nurses cannot smoke or drink on a ward.

Would non-vaccinated staff be happy to work without PPE in a Covid ward?

Staff having the vaccine will save the country millions of pounds compared to some insisting that they have PPE every day.

46 minutes ago, MattK said:

Generally, you do what your employer says. For example, if you're told to wear a hard hat for 'elf and safety, you do it, otherwise you get fired for gross misconduct. I am genuinely interested to know if you are aware of an actual law which would prevent employer's from requiring vaccination, as this is clearly going to become a contentious issue in the coming months.

The Vaccination Act offers some protection, and of course the Nuremberg Code. In the absence of no legal enforced vaccination law, it is in effect unlawful in the absence of such a law. As you point out, this is going to be a very contentious issue going forward, but an experimental mRNA vaccine is certainly not for me...

13 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I agree it’s a difficult one but this is a matter of life and death for a lot of old people and plenty of things are compulsory in the workplace.

After all nurses cannot smoke or drink on a ward.

Would non-vaccinated staff be happy to work without PPE in a Covid ward?

Staff having the vaccine will save the country millions of pounds compared to some insisting that they have PPE every day.

We'll have to disagree on that one, and i'll just have to accept that you have gone over to the dark side...;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who thought things would go back to normal. Act like you are ill... PLANET INSANITY. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   231     79352

Scotland   0  (6715)

Wales  16   (5137)

NI  4   (2000)

Total   251     - last  Monday  342

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- Hospital 251    total    230   (last Monday  333)

1st dose vaccinations    15.3 M

2nd dose  539,000