British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I felt shivery yesterday but I’m fine today.

You seemed definitely a bit something yesterday, and noted.  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

You seemed definitely a bit something yesterday, and noted.  ;)

I thought his account had been hacked by Bull Gates...:D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Is there anyone on here apart from me, who is not having it ? 

Me. :) At 80 I was one of the first to be offered but I turned it down. I have never had the Flu jab either.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

'......vaccine...........we don't know the long term effects on human DNA & RNA'.

Mark Zuckerberg.

They know.

• Like 2

The PCR testing scam has got you locked down forever...

EuaxYuUXcAA4rh4?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

That would certainly make a mockery of Boris' 'irreversible' comment? ;)

'No jab, no job'

The Financial Times reports some employers are drawing up "no jab, no job" contracts, after vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi said it was "up to businesses" whether they could require their staff to get vaccinated. 

According to the FT, Barchester Healthcare, which runs more than 200 care homes, has said it will not hire new staff who refuse a vaccine on non-medical grounds, with Pimlico Plumbers announcing a similar policy. 

One lawyer tells the FT such clauses in employment contracts are more likely to be defensible in sectors such as care settings, because of the presence of vulnerable patients. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

'No jab, no job'

The Financial Times reports some employers are drawing up "no jab, no job" contracts, after vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi said it was "up to businesses" whether they could require their staff to get vaccinated. 

According to the FT, Barchester Healthcare, which runs more than 200 care homes, has said it will not hire new staff who refuse a vaccine on non-medical grounds, with Pimlico Plumbers announcing a similar policy. 

One lawyer tells the FT such clauses in employment contracts are more likely to be defensible in sectors such as care settings, because of the presence of vulnerable patients. 

I guess they could have a higher rate of pay for vaccinated staff, in the same way extra qualifications give higher pay.

Not necessarily saying I agree with it but might be a loophole some would use.

48 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Last year only June, July and August saw “cases” (positive tests) drop below 1,000 a day but we tested only about half of what we do now.

The PCR testing scamdemic on the BBC...:)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

The PCR testing scamdemic on the BBC...:)

That’s not so, because they would not have died “within twenty-eight days of a positive test”.

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

That’s not so, because they would not have died “within twenty-eight days of a positive test”.

That's correct I believe. Although she is right in the rest of it, the April to June scenario seems to be incorrect.

8 minutes ago, DC2 said:

4 minutes ago, Grachan said:

That's correct I believe. Although she is right in the rest of it, the April to June scenario seems to be incorrect.

Maybe it is so,,, and were not being told the truth?

15 minutes ago, DC2 said:

PHE’s analysis showed that 88% of deaths from covid-19 in England occurred within 28 days of a positive test result, while 96% occurred within 60 days or had covid-19 on the death certificate. As a result, rather than counting anyone who had ever tested positive as a covid associated death, PHE will now use two definitions of death with covid-19 in England.

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3220

• Thanks 1

The incompetent Ferguson and his modelling...