Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Maybe that is the point?

It isn't the point being made by Blu's meme. So what point are you making ?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

It isn't the point being made by Blu's meme. So what point are you making ?

The point that quite a lot (most) won't be sick.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

The point that quite a lot (most) won't be sick.

That is what I said. Why are you just repeating me ?

Share this post


Link to post

This is interesting as to the economic hit of lockdown and no lockdown

A number of economists have noted that Denmark is faring worse economically during the crisis than Norway, Sweden and Finland, in part because its restrictions have been tighter, financial media Finans reports.

“We (Denmark) are the ones who have got by the worst in the Nordic region. That is now very clear. But we have also had the hardest lockdown,” Helge Pedersen, senior economist with bank Nordea, told Finans.

Denmark’s GDP increased by 0.6 percent in the fourth quarter of 2020, giving an overall reduction to the economy of 3.7 percent last year compared to 2019, according to preliminary figures from Statistics Denmark.

That is a bigger hit to the economy than those suffered in any of the other three Nordic countries on the European mainland, Finans writes, noting that in Norway and Finland GDP expressed as prices decreased by 1.5 percent in 2020 (the figures for the latter country are preliminary), while for Sweden, that number was 2.5 percent. The calculations are attributed to the bank Handelsbanken.

All four countries have spent significantly on compensation and furlough packages, but Denmark was the only country to pump money directly into its economy

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe this, rather than lockdown, kept Denmark’s deaths low.

It closed its borders on 14 March 2020:

“Denmark has become the latest European country to take dramatic steps to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus, which causes the COVID-19 disease. The happiest country in the world is banning international tourists for the next month by closing its border to all non-resident foreigners. From midday on Saturday, March 14, until April 13, only returning Danish citizens and documented residents of Denmark will be allowed into the country.” Forbes

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, iris123 said:

PCR tests aren't done to tell you 'you are sick'. That isn't the point, as quite a lot won't be 'sick' with the virus

 

15 minutes ago, iris123 said:

That is what I said. Why are you just repeating me ?

So, if the PCR test doesn't tell you 'you are sick',,, why is it being used to isolate folk, if their not sick, or might have been sick in the past, without realising that they ever had been sick?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Remember that Pfizer vaccine that had to be stored at -70 degrees?

They are now saying 'Nah, don't worry, normal fridge temperatures will be fine'.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, iris123 said:

PCR tests aren't done to tell you 'you are sick'. That isn't the point, as quite a lot won't be 'sick' with the virus

Missing the point completely, they don't even confirm that anyone is infected with any live pathogen. If you haven't watched the Mullis video on this, then i recommend you do...

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Wolfsbane said:

Remember that Pfizer vaccine that had to be stored at -70 degrees?

They are now saying 'Nah, don't worry, normal fridge temperatures will be fine'.

Well, most stuff will be ok in the fridge for about 3 days,,, anymore longer than that, just put some vinegar in. :t:

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Missing the point completely, they don't even confirm that anyone is infected with any live pathogen. If you haven't watched the Mullis video on this, then i recommend you do...

So, if it doesn't confirm live pathogens, it can pick up dead pathogens, (if that's what they call them),,, so would/could that mean that many more have had the virus in the past?,,, which could be a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

So, if it doesn't confirm live pathogens, it can pick up dead pathogens, (if that's what they call them),,, so would/could that mean that many more have had the virus in the past?,,, which could be a good thing.

It's a minefield of misdiagnosis in both cases and deaths. Two research doctors in the US have been screening the blood of 'covid' cases, and the most prevalent pathogens they found were influenza strains A and B. Blood analysis should be done on people who are ill, whilst mass 'not fit for purpose' PCR testing is just a government tool to justify lockdowns...

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It's a minefield of misdiagnosis in both cases and deaths. Two research doctors in the US have been screening the blood of 'covid' cases, and the most prevalent pathogens they found were influenza strains A and B. Blood analysis should be done on people who are ill, whilst mass 'not fit for purpose' PCR testing is just a government tool to justify lockdowns...

So,,, if the government's around the globe ramped the PCR test upto the max, it might show that many more folk have had/have the virus and, the superglue may become unstable,,, and the penny might drop? ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

So, if it doesn't confirm live pathogens, it can pick up dead pathogens, (if that's what they call them),,, so would/could that mean that many more have had the virus in the past?,,, which could be a good thing.

Depends on the cycle.Most people are born with Coronavirus and if you run the cycle high enough , guess what happens.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy