British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Because it's all about a virus with a 99% recovery rate...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Where is Fenway when you need him most...

Still here Blu.

Looks like both needles are well into muscle. An orange 6 gauge will reach beyond a centimetre. In the babies  case the jabber might be near the humerus !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tigerowl said:

I'm not offering an opinion one way or the other, but I've been out on my daily walk round Sheffield today and I get the feeling that it doesn't really matter what the government say about outdoor meetings tomorrow.

There were people, most of them 50 years old and above, openly meeting on park benches and in small groups with a coffee. Parents were chatting with other parents in the playground while their kids played together and there were a couple of long distance games of football going on. It felt like people have had enough.

There can be as many rules as they want, but if a section of society start to ignore them, things will fall apart pretty quickly.

I'm not sure when the pubs and restaurants will be open, but if they delay it too long, people will start making their own fun.

As I say, I'm not offering an opinion as I can see both sides, but I don't think they will be able to 'control' people much longer, especially as the weather gets warmer.

The WEF timescale has govts. to expect civil disorder in 2021.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Remarkable that the majority of politicians, celebrities and sports stars are in bubble relationships with hairdressers don't you think?:rolleyes:

Nicola Sturgeon says she cut her own hair during the lockdown.  By the look of it, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’d been doing it herself for years.:party:

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Because it's all about a virus with a 99% recovery rate...

All fancy stuff,,, but doesn't your brain usually tell you when to breathe automatically?

How long can you hold your breath without using an app? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tigerowl said:
I suppose we'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow but it seems like it's ok for my wife to be teaching in school in two weeks time with 1800 kids but it might be six weeks before I am able to sit two metres away from my vaccinated parents in their garden without it being a criminal offence.
Fully support the schools going back, it's an absolute must, but hard to see how they will be able to keep the public abiding by the rules.

I think a lot more people are now realising things don't add up.I've said from the start it's climate change and digital id.If people actually looked at what the UN and WEF have on their websites then a lot of sheeple may see things in a different light.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

Nicola Sturgeon says she cut her own hair during the lockdown.  By the look of it, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’d been doing it herself for years.:party:

I’m sure her girlfriend does it!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

I’m sure her girlfriend does it!

Now, with the Alex Salmond investigation coming up do you know something we don’t ? A girlfriend for Nicky as well as Alex’s “Ugandan discussions “ would really set the cat among the pigeons !

Indoor dining permitted NOW in New York, not in 8-10 weeks time. Seems like the whole the world is opening up, so what or whose science are we actually following in the UK...:unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tigerowl said:
I suppose we'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow but it seems like it's ok for my wife to be teaching in school in two weeks time with 1800 kids but it might be six weeks before I am able to sit two metres away from my vaccinated parents in their garden without it being a criminal offence.
Fully support the schools going back, it's an absolute must, but hard to see how they will be able to keep the public abiding by the rules.

Just go now, it’s what I do. Both parents have had the vaccine so what’s the difference in me going now and 8th March, absolutely none.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Tim G said:

Just go now, it’s what I do. Both parents have had the vaccine so what’s the difference in me going now and 8th March, absolutely none.

Where I am it's like normal now apart from a few shops being shut.Police set up a roadblock every afternoon in the same place to check it's essential being out so just go another way.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Where I am it's like normal now apart from a few shops being shut.Police set up a roadblock every afternoon in the same place to check it's essential being out so just go another way.

From a Motorcycle FB forum:

My Daughter got pulled over today, for riding her motorcycle, as she was attending a funeral, she was pulled over for being out!! Apparently if she gets caught again she'll get a fine, so how should she shop? Walk 11 miles? I'm sorry but our Police farce are using this Covid thing as an excuse to pull over innocent people going about their business. The Police need to remember they are there to enforce the law, not hound people because they ride a motorcycle not drive a car. If she had been in a car I'm sure they wouldn't have pulled her over.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Our lives are being influenced by an unelected war criminal...

28 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Our lives are being influenced by an unelected war criminal...

Amazing how his pig ugly human rights solicitor wife is dead quiet on this affront to our human rights.

• Like 3