British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Let's revisit this story, which was dismissed by the covid cult...

I have seen on a couple of news sites what the measures might be (not sure if been leaked and true of they are speculating) that it looks like Schools will be open from 8th March and then 29th March up to 6 people from 2 households can meet outside. Children and grassroot sport can also resume from 29th as well.

It said people who are expecting shops, pubs, restaurants or be able to have a break away in Easter will be disappointed.

Rule of 6 outdoors on 29 March is a month too late.

Sage has already said there is b*gger all transmission outside.

It’s pathetic.

• Like 4

A traditional winter virus seasonal curve as seen in every northern hemisphere country, lockdowns have no effect...

16 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Rule of 6 outdoors on 29 March is a month too late.

Sage has already said there is b*gger all transmission outside.

It’s pathetic.

Yes, but you can't give everyone their stuff back all at once, they've gotta earn it!!! ;)

2 hours ago, Richspeedway said:

I have seen on a couple of news sites what the measures might be (not sure if been leaked and true of they are speculating) that it looks like Schools will be open from 8th March and then 29th March up to 6 people from 2 households can meet outside. Children and grassroot sport can also resume from 29th as well.

It said people who are expecting shops, pubs, restaurants or be able to have a break away in Easter will be disappointed.

Yes the 8th March has been known for a few weeks now often quoted by Johnson. I'll await for the official announcement but I think that your observation won't be too far from the truth. Personally I think delaying people from meeting outside is a nonsense although the trouble is you give people an inch they'll take a yard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

Yes the 8th March has been known for a few weeks now often quoted by Johnson. I'll await for the official announcement but I think that your observation won't be too far from the truth. Personally I think delaying people from meeting outside is a nonsense although the trouble is you give people an inch they'll take a yard.

When the sun is out, people will go out and meet friends whatever the government say. Ridiculous that you cannot play golf or not tennis until 29th March.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Tim G said:

When the sun is out, people will go out and meet friends whatever the government say. Ridiculous that you cannot play golf or not tennis until 29th March.

...at least I can go fishing which was a nonsense call first time round as it's one of the most socially distanced activities of them all and good for mental health. I've always maintained that I can get on a bus with twenty complete strangers and not know their backgrounds but can't have a friend visit me at home whereby all the conditions (socially distanced/cleanliness etc) I can achieve.

• Like 2

“Sage has said (with "moderate confidence") that schools have a "moderate" impact on transmission.

Sage has said (with "high confidence") that outdoor gatherings have a low impact on transmission.”

BBC

Not sure how we’re “following the science” by allowing schools to re-open before mixing outdoors!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DC2 said:

“Sage has said (with "moderate confidence") that schools have a "moderate" impact on transmission.

Sage has said (with "high confidence") that outdoor gatherings have a low impact on transmission.”

BBC

Not sure how we’re “following the science” by allowing schools to re-open before mixing outdoors!

Maybe children's education is far more regarded than folk meeting up for a pastime?

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Maybe children's education is far more regarded than folk meeting up for a pastime?

Yes, it is, but that is a political policy decision, not a scientific decision based on Covid and how it transmits.

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yes, it is, but that is a political policy decision, not a scientific decision based on Covid and how it transmits.

All about what they can balance against what,,,

Stopping outdoor activities can still allow much of society/economy to operate,,, whereas if schools are closed, there's quite a few key workers in trouble and possibly a lot more furlough going on. There must be a fair few key workers reliant on open schools, without key workers where would we be at?

• Like 1

The latest viral mutation will be on TV screens later today...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

From HCA Healthcare UK. It's never going to end...