Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

Depending on France, i should be able to go on holiday in late June

Its the phrase "Dependant on getting the virus under control" i don't like, so easy to say at any time, this is what i wanted but!

 

Share this post


Link to post

Vaccine Passports Covid Status Certification © Boris Johnson 22/02/2021.

Still think this is about a virus?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Eu2UsUxXAAYb13f?format=jpg&name=large

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Lucky you...:t:

Still, you can look forward to the kipper up your exhaust in York from Steve in his Viking helmet.   :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Eu2UeXuXUAIYuOu?format=jpg&name=large

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

People in hospital with Covid:

under 65 = 42%

How about under 50s?

Share this post


Link to post

 

We’ve always known that Covid affects old people most, so is the government now being disingenuous by pretending it affects younger people under 65 by hospitalisation, if not by death?  And that consequently the under 65s put a considerable strain on hospitals.

My girlfriend had her jab last week, she’s 53 with no health issues.

It’s fairly clear that all 0ver 50s will be jabbed by 31 March and that the under 50s make up a very small percentage of hospitalisations (less than 15%?).

So why will everything not re-open by then?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

 

We’ve always known that Covid affects old people most, so is the government now being disingenuous by pretending it affects younger people under 65 by hospitalisation, if not by death?  And that consequently the under 65s put a considerable strain on hospitals.

My girlfriend had her jab last week, she’s 53 with no health issues.

It’s fairly clear that all 0ver 50s will be jabbed by 31 March and that the under 50s make up a very small percentage of hospitalisations (less than 15%?).

So why will everything not re-open by then?

Not all...;)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/21/2021 at 7:36 PM, Blupanther said:

Indoor dining permitted NOW in New York, not in 8-10 weeks time. Seems like the whole the world is opening up, so what or whose science are we actually following in the UK...:unsure:

 

We aren't the rest of the world. WE are at a different stage, better than some and worse than others. Pity you can 'get that'  in your haste to criticise.

Edited by Tsunami

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, DC2 said:

 

We’ve always known that Covid affects old people most, so is the government now being disingenuous by pretending it affects younger people under 65 by hospitalisation, if not by death?  And that consequently the under 65s put a considerable strain on hospitals.

My girlfriend had her jab last week, she’s 53 with no health issues.

It’s fairly clear that all 0ver 50s will be jabbed by 31 March and that the under 50s make up a very small percentage of hospitalisations (less than 15%?).

So why will everything not re-open by then?

Did you marry her, and have now divorced her in the last couple of weeks. You even lie about your own personal relationship. :D  Unless there is two women of course. :o

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tsunami said:

We arn't the rest of the world. WE are at a different stage, better than some and worse than others. Pity you can 'get that'  in your haste to criticise.

First to vaccinate, last out of lockdown. It's tyrannical bs all based on the PCR test which has now been completely demolished by the Lancet...

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Did you marry her, and have now divorced her in the last couple of weeks. You even lie about your own personal relationship. :D  Unless there is two women of course. :o

There can't be two women that daft surely  ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, jrs said:

There can't be two women that daft surely  ;)

Could be blokes like. :o

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy