British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Depending on France, i should be able to go on holiday in late June

Its the phrase "Dependant on getting the virus under control" i don't like, so easy to say at any time, this is what i wanted but!

Vaccine Passports Covid Status Certification © Boris Johnson 22/02/2021.

Still think this is about a virus?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Eu2UsUxXAAYb13f?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Lucky you...:t:

Still, you can look forward to the kipper up your exhaust in York from Steve in his Viking helmet.   :D

• Haha 1

Eu2UeXuXUAIYuOu?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

People in hospital with Covid:

under 65 = 42%

How about under 50s?

We’ve always known that Covid affects old people most, so is the government now being disingenuous by pretending it affects younger people under 65 by hospitalisation, if not by death?  And that consequently the under 65s put a considerable strain on hospitals.

My girlfriend had her jab last week, she’s 53 with no health issues.

It’s fairly clear that all 0ver 50s will be jabbed by 31 March and that the under 50s make up a very small percentage of hospitalisations (less than 15%?).

So why will everything not re-open by then?

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

We’ve always known that Covid affects old people most, so is the government now being disingenuous by pretending it affects younger people under 65 by hospitalisation, if not by death?  And that consequently the under 65s put a considerable strain on hospitals.

It’s fairly clear that all 0ver 50s will be jabbed by 31 March and that the under 50s make up a very small percentage of hospitalisations (less than 15%?).

Not all...;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2021 at 7:36 PM, Blupanther said:

Indoor dining permitted NOW in New York, not in 8-10 weeks time. Seems like the whole the world is opening up, so what or whose science are we actually following in the UK...:unsure:

We aren't the rest of the world. WE are at a different stage, better than some and worse than others. Pity you can 'get that'  in your haste to criticise.

Edited by Tsunami

41 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Did you marry her, and have now divorced her in the last couple of weeks. You even lie about your own personal relationship. :D  Unless there is two women of course. :o

Just now, Tsunami said:

We arn't the rest of the world. WE are at a different stage, better than some and worse than others. Pity you can 'get that'  in your haste to criticise.

First to vaccinate, last out of lockdown. It's tyrannical bs all based on the PCR test which has now been completely demolished by the Lancet...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Did you marry her, and have now divorced her in the last couple of weeks. You even lie about your own personal relationship. :D  Unless there is two women of course. :o

There can't be two women that daft surely  ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, jrs said:

There can't be two women that daft surely  ;)

Could be blokes like. :o

• Haha 1