British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

I don't know where Blu and Wolfie have been all these years, but we've had international vaccination certification for travel for over sixty years. 

For many years i was intrigued by how the entire German nation was persuaded to support and fight for the most evil tyrannical regime in history. Thanks to the spineless covid cult, that mystery is now solved...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

We aren't the rest of the world. WE are at a different stage, better than some and worse than others. Pity you can 'get that'  in your haste to criticise.

What are we good at Dave? ;)

3 minutes ago, jrs said:

I don't know where Blu and Wolfie have been all these years, but we've had international vaccination certification for travel for over sixty years. 

I have been to the Far East over a hundred times, and have never had a vaccine or been asked for any certificate...

5 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

What are we good at Dave? ;)

Vaccination, or has your memory slipped recently.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Aye, am just trying to get it to catch upto yours. ;)

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

And giving contracts to friends with no experience of making the product

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

And giving contracts to friends with no experience of making the product

Utter Bollocks. Universities with established Pharmaceutical companies make the current vaccines that we are using. Do you just read the DC2 Beano. :o

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Utter Bollocks. Universities with established Pharmaceutical companies make the current vaccines that we are using. Do you just read the DC2 Beano. :o

Time to call nurse for your cocoa. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Time to call nurse for your cocoa. :D

Pretty poor answer, rather than just agree with the statement I made to the Third Man. Are you saying it was not true ?

12 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I don't think that was what he was implying.Read his post again.

Baaaaaaa

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

I believe this is what The Third Man was referring to, Tsunami

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9283831/Matt-Hancocks-pub-landlord-neighbour-faces-probe-UKs-medical-regulator.html

Edited by Shrub

10 hours ago, jrs said:

I've never had to have an international vaccination certificate to have a pint at my local:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

Boris Johnson (August 2020): “But not in the classrooms because that is clearly nonsensical – you can’t teach with face coverings; you can’t expect people to learn with face coverings.”

Still think this is about a virus?

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

'3 weeks to flatten the curve'.

We're in week 48.

• Like 3