Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England    372    81854

Scotland   56   (7006)

Wales    4   (5250)

NI   5    (2041)

Total     437  - last  Tuesday 540

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- hospital 437 other   111  total 548( last Tuesday 799)

1st dose vaccinations  17.9 M

2nd dose  642,000

16 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yes, but the point being discussed was manufacturers of vaccines,  not suppliers of equipment. Read the posts again by me and RuffDiamond,  then the Third Man.

There’s always one.

And it’s usually you.  :D

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yes, but the point being discussed was manufacturers of vaccines,  not suppliers of equipment. Read the posts again by me and RuffDiamond,  then the Third Man.

Yes DC2,  but I like the truth, not your conjecture.

15 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Must change my cap to....

MAKE. FLU. GREAT.  AGAIN. 

Been talking about this today and, wandering if or why all colds/flu's might be classified as 'coronavirus'. I got to think about how many labour hours are generally lost to colds and flu's,,, just imagine how many have pulled a sicky by 'saying' they have a cold/flu?,,, maybe sometime in the future they may think about it,,, there could come a time when, if you do phone in sick/whatever, your employer will simply request that you are tested and have to isolate, (without full pay) for a fortnight or so?

20 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

A didn't mention vaccines or anything, a was just asking the general question about what we were good at,,, don't try and implicate me in your botched up recovery mission.  ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

There’s always one.

And it’s usually you.  :D

Yes, but with you and your anti group, me and many others on here will always follow the truth, and not what you all would have us believe with your half truths, lies, and BluePeter's comic cuts. :D With the recent success's with COVID, you are kind of getting short of material, hence the level of postings on here is down and they are starting to mute. You must be hoping a 4th wave comes along pretty soon to keep you and the gang happy again. :o

6 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yes DC2,  but I like the truth, not your conjecture.

You can’t have thought much then about your government’s lie that joggers and dog walkers are highly likely to have Covid!

Repeat after me, “the government lied to us”.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Yes, but with you and your anti group, me and many others on here will always follow the truth, and not what you all would have us believe with your half truths, lies, and BluePeter's comic cuts. :D With the recent success's with COVID, you are kind of getting short of material, hence the level of postings on here is down and they are starting to mute. You must be hoping a 4th wave comes along pretty soon to keep you and the gang happy again. :o

No, you’re the “wave” merchant, having no idea that Covid is seasonal and buying into the government’s nonsense like a blind man.  :D

19 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Vaccination, or has your memory slipped recently.

19 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Aye, am just trying to get it to catch upto yours. ;)

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A didn't mention vaccines or anything, a was just asking the general question about what we were good at,,, don't try and implicate me in your botched up recovery mission.  ;)

So what were you replying to in the above two posts then. :rolleyes:

Just now, Tsunami said:

So what were you replying to in the above two posts then. :rolleyes:

A just agreed with you mate.

So,,, apart from vaccines, what are we good at? ;)

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Yes, but with you and your anti group, me and many others on here will always follow the truth, and not what you all would have us believe with your half truths, lies, and BluePeter's comic cuts. :D With the seasonal decline of COVID, you are kind of getting short of material, hence the level of postings on here is down and they are starting to mute. You must be hoping a 4th wave comes along pretty soon to keep you and the gang happy again. :o

Fixed it for you...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Its the vaccine side effects mate, he's never been the same since he had the jab!!! ;)

BTW, a hope your ok after yours.

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

No, you’re the “wave” merchant, having no idea that Covid is seasonal and buying into the government’s nonsense like a blind man.  :D

Seasonal usually means the 4 seasons, whilst the actual 3 waves of COVID we have gone through have been random, accordingly down to strains and crowd induced outbreaks. 4 seasons in a year, but we have had three and not at the usual regular intervals. Only one blind man around here, and that's cos you see the truth, but it doesn't fit your agenda. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A just agreed with you mate.

So,,, apart from vaccines, what are we good at? ;)

Meme Creator - Funny WELL... YOU GOT ME THERE. Meme Generator at  MemeCreator.org!

6 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Fixed it for you...

Can you get me the documented proof of that statement. Can't really comment properly on false assumptions promoted by the few.

• Haha 1