British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

I would think that vaccine effectiveness and improving weather could only be guessed at, be hard to prove otherwise. 

I don’t what the weather is up there North of Watford , but it’s freezing cold round here. 

A lot of 2+2=5 going on here I think.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The UK is now officially Narnia...:rofl:

Fresh air good, (well as fresh as it gets in Wolverhampton :D) outside for more than an hour bad. 

That is a fine policy, somebody out there is in stitches and has proved the old saying 'you can fool some of the people all of the time etc' wrong!

• Like 1

Police in Cumbria issuing an increasing amount of fines to people travelling and camping 

27 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The UK is now officially Narnia...:rofl:

9 minutes ago, Vince said:

Fresh air good, (well as fresh as it gets in Wolverhampton :D) outside for more than an hour bad. 

That is a fine policy, somebody out there is in stitches and has proved the old saying 'you can fool some of the people all of the time etc' wrong!

A think the government should pay for every household to have air-conditioning installed and, pay for its running and repairs!!! :t:

• Haha 2

Suspect Blue  would have been there showing whimsical cartoons and graphs to any body interested 

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Police in Cumbria issuing an increasing amount of fines to people travelling and camping 

Like the couple camping on the cliff top at Port Mulgrave in North Yorkshire...complete madness! I've walked that area many times and to say that the cliffs are unstable is an understatement! :angry:

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

I don’t what the weather is up there North of Watford , but it’s freezing cold round here. 

A lot of 2+2=5 going on here I think.

The weather has been warmer through February compared to the previous 2 months. Deaths have increased since the last lockdown. that's not guesswork, it's a fact.

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

I would think that vaccine effectiveness and improving weather could only be guessed at, be hard to prove otherwise. It's all guesswork really. ;)

Not really, see my post to El Addio.

10 minutes ago, proud panther said:

The weather has been warmer through February compared to the previous 2 months. Deaths have increased since the last lockdown. that's not guesswork, it's a fact.

Has it ? 
Wasn’t December 6.8 degrees. January 2 degrees and Feb 4 degrees. ? And quite a cold snap at the start of Feb....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, proud panther said:

10 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Not really, see my post to El Addio.

Deaths may have increased, yeah fact,,, but whether it's been weather or vaccine influenced is not.

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Deaths may have increased, yeah fact,,, but whether it's been weather or vaccine influenced is not.

Deaths started to go down when the vaccines started, but went up from the last lockdown until the vaccines started

1 minute ago, proud panther said:

Deaths started to go down when the vaccines started, but went up from the last lockdown until the vaccines started

Good timing?

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Good timing?

It's all about opinions, but I think the vaccine is the main reason that deaths have reduced. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1