British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

BBC just reported that Prof Ferguson is expecting our plateau in 7 to 10 days.

Wish I had the benefit of his modelling.  :)

Probably when he finishes his airfix model.

13 minutes ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

That's not strictly true though is it?

We're not being made to stay in. We're being told not to go out if not essential and practice social distancing. The roads & streets still seem fairly busy so hardly the house arrest Dave keeps banging on about. In the video they kept saying only emergency and key workers were allowed out which again isn't true. My job isn't  essential and a guy on the other thread said he works in a paint factory but we are still working.

The government have said you can go to work but only if you can't possibly work from home which I can't. Nobody has been told they can't go to work if their workplace is still open. 

I am still working too but what is left out there is a breadcrumb of our very life’s and it’s still the point had someone said this 3 months ago they would of been seen as a nut as it just couldn’t happen 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Yes he is and making a very good explanation of it and to a point I do believe there is something in it but not because of what icke says but because I watched a documentary about a year ago about how the American military are using 5G as a weapon against their enemy’s, they showed how using 5G they could make it feel like your skin was burning and so you would run away, back to Ickes theory, he also talks about the end game of all this 5G and the whole AI thing and the seemingly Orwellian state that we seem to be heading towards and quite frankly I feel he is right about this and to me that alone is enough to be very sceptical about 5G and the worlds government’s 

There really are some whackjobs out there. How exactly can radio waves be used to spread a biological virus? I heard this rubbish over two months ago from my Russian neighbour, so no doubt it’s some disinformation put around by the Putin regime. But quite clearly people don’t understand how electromagnetic radiation works.

I’ve little doubt that some would like to use this as an excuse for Orwellian measures, and there’s plenty of gullible fools (including on here) who’d happily support that. But that’s far more like to head towards isolationist policies than ‘World Government overseen by lizard aliens’ or whatever. FFS :rolleyes:

Edited by Humphrey Appleby
  • Like 3

Just seen a video of a street in London taken from a moving vehicle, thousands of people about, zero social distancing, looks like Oxford St at Christmas time. Been posted a few times but is being taken down by the social media gestapo every time. To avoid the risk of being labelled a racist, i wont mention what group of people they are :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Today, as I do every day, I walked the footpaths I'm lucky to have where I live, and all I can say is that there must be several couches missing their potatoes :rolleyes:

Honestly before this lockdown I'd rarely see anyone,  now the world and his wife are out. 

• Like 6

Swindon 49 cases, 10 deaths.

Swindon normally has 5 deaths a day so the 10 Covid deaths have barely scratched the surface of the normal 320 deaths since 1 February.

Edited by DC2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Badge said:

Today, as I do every day, I walked the footpaths I'm lucky to have where I live, and all I can say is that there must be several couches missing their potatoes :rolleyes:

Honestly before this lockdown I'd rarely see anyone,  now the world and his wife are out. 

Today wasn't too bad here, but I normally go to the cemeteries for a bit of peace and quiet from dog walkers, joggers and  Rambo cyclists, but even they have been busy with families lately. Go to the woods etc and it is like a giant adventure playground.....and I noticed a lot of alcoholic bottles littered around the graveyard today. So people obviously using it as a bit of a meeting place to drink a voddie with friends:(

16 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

There really are some whackjobs out there. How exactly can radio waves be used to spread a biological virus? I heard this rubbish over two months ago from my Russian neighbour, so no doubt it’s some disinformation put around by the Putin regime. But quite clearly people don’t understand how electromagnetic radiation works.

I’ve little doubt that some would like to use this as an excuse for Orwellian measures, and there’s plenty of gullible fools (including on here) who’d happily support that. But that’s far more like to head towards isolationist policies than ‘World Government overseen by lizard aliens’ or whatever. FFS :rolleyes:

What he is saying is that there is no biological virus.

The theory being that the radiation is causing the body to produce this exosome as a defence to the damage being caused to it and that when sick people are tested, the natural exosome is being wrongly identified as an invasive virus when it is in fact the bodies defence to the 5g attack. Apparently, and he had pictures to prove it, the exosome is the same shape & appearance to a Corona virus hence the lie! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm probably late with this, but I see some odd people have been trying to burn down 5g masts.

39 minutes ago, iris123 said:

.and I noticed a lot of alcoholic bottles littered around the graveyard today. 

Any spirits in them ? :)

• Haha 5

54 minutes ago, Badge said:

Was out today on one of our usual haunts,,, and the grandson asked why there was so many people in our places :neutral:

I just told him that, its because they have nowhere else to go or discover, now that everything is shut. He just looked at me, then I said, "but I bet they don't know how to make snow out of polystyrene and, their probly scared of worms',,, he said 'ha' and we carried on ;)

• Like 2

681 deaths in Italy. 86 down on yesterday and several hundred down on their 919 high at the start of the week.

Hopefully we will reach our peak in the coming week and start to recover.

Spain “close to passing its peak”:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52166804

Edited by DC2