British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

11 minutes ago, DC2 said:

681 deaths in Italy. 86 down on yesterday and several hundred down on their 919 high at the start of the week.

Hopefully we will reach our peak in the coming week and start to recover.

Spain “close to passing its peak”:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52166804

That sounds like good news and, I hope we see our peak shortly,,, but think it would be naive to lift restrictions too soon. This thing will still be around for a while and, there's gonna be a lot of mess to clear up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

So it didn't.

Once again, the child had underlying health conditions. 

Just another example of the media desperate to prove it's dangerous to kids.

I actually posted it for the league table. That it what was the main theme on Facebook. But you can concentrate on whatever you like. I am not a Nazi dictator

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-5g-conspiracy-theory-fake-news-nhs-a4407146.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR28CHu8JO1Qs0Fm4eYW6YuGAeZU8v6jG3CTHNK2y9iTMIdArt2aSIqh4ds#Echobox=1586020817

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

681 deaths in Italy. 86 down on yesterday and several hundred down on their 919 high at the start of the week.

Hopefully we will reach our peak in the coming week and start to recover.

Spain “close to passing its peak”:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52166804

France on the other hand has a massive spike of 1,053.*

Presumably some older deaths or care home ones included?

Yes, some exceptional non-hospital deaths included.

* Only 441 daily hospital deaths, so no spike.

Edited by DC2

6 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I actually posted it for the league table. That it what was the main theme on Facebook. But you can concentrate on whatever you like. I am not a Nazi dictator

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-5g-conspiracy-theory-fake-news-nhs-a4407146.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR28CHu8JO1Qs0Fm4eYW6YuGAeZU8v6jG3CTHNK2y9iTMIdArt2aSIqh4ds#Echobox=1586020817

Eh?

The headline is once again banging on about a child being a victim of 'coronavirus'.. .

It is actually completely false as hundreds of children younger than 5 have died from 'coronavirus'.

I haven't said anything about you, just calling out the headline and the media's infatuation with trying to depict covid-19 as being somehow deadly to children.

10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

France on the other hand has a massive spike of 1,053.

Last three days they've started adding on figures from care homes and dying at home. Most of these have not been tested at all, just 'assumed'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

Eh?

The headline is once again banging on about a child being a victim of 'coronavirus'.. .

It is actually completely false as hundreds of children younger than 5 have died from 'coronavirus'.

I haven't said anything about you, just calling out the headline and the media's infatuation with trying to depict covid-19 as being somehow deadly to children.

It wasn’t on Facebook. Nothing on there about the young boy . Only noticed that when I posted it here. Scroll down and there is a table. That is what I thought might interest people. But believe what you want, you are big enough

34 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Eh?

Have they? Children under 5?

Only 40 of today’s 708 had no underlying health conditions.

Does that suggest that only those with underlying health conditions should be subject to the special measures?

If only 5.6% of deaths are of healthy people that’s only 241 out of our 4,313 total.

Edited by DC2

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/status/1246109260104294406

1. There is no iceberg

2. We won’t hit the iceberg

3. We barely touched the iceberg

4. Nobody could’ve seen the iceberg

5. These deaths mean my plan worked

6. I’m the best captain ever

Edited by iris123

27 minutes ago, iris123 said:

It wasn’t on Facebook. Nothing on there about the young boy . Only noticed that when I posted it here. Scroll down and there is a table. That is what I thought might interest people. But believe what you want, you are big enough

Again Iris, I've not attacked you at all, just the headline.

In fact, I thought you were posting it as an example of the media sensationalising it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Have they? Children under 5?

Only 40 of today’s 708 had no underlying health conditions.

Does that suggest that only those with underlying health conditions should be subject to the special measures?

Come on DC2.. you're cleverer than that.

CORONAVIRUS.

Not Covid-19.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

Again Iris, I've not attacked you at all, just the headline.

In fact, I thought you were posting it as an example of the media sensationalising it.

Fair enough. 
Strange that the table, which was the main topic on FB is buried in the other story

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

France on the other hand has a massive spike of 1,053.*

Yes, some exceptional non-hospital deaths included.

* Only 441 daily hospital deaths, so no spike.

The Guardian has given some explanation of France’s figure together with more detailed statistics that our government is not providing. Look at the deaths in care homes and the percentage for the over 60s. We could crack this by isolating the old and infirm.

Here are the latest figures from France, from our Paris correspondent Kim Willsher.

The coronavirus death toll in France has reached 7,560 since 1 March, the health ministry has said. This figure includes hospitals and nursing homes. 

Of these 5,532 occurred in hospital, up from 5,091 on Friday. This is a lower increase than in previous days.

The number of deaths in care homes was 2,028, up 612 from yesterday.

There are now 68,606 confirmed cases in France, and 28,143 in hospital. Of these 6,838 are in intensive care units up from 6,662 the previous day. 

Of those in intensive care, 35% are under 60 years old, 60% are between 60 -80, 105 patients are under 30 years old).

15,438 patients have been cured.

5 hours ago, jrs said:

I'm probably late with this, but I see some odd people have been trying to burn down 5g masts.

Yes they have and that's why we're under house arrest, to prevent this happening apparently.

I can't help feeling that the Global Cult missed a trick here though. No need for all the subterfuge, all they needed to say is yes, we are going to use 5g to cull and control the population but without it Facebook, Twitter , Instagram & Snapchat won't work anymore.

I think then that the majority would just accept it without any fuss.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Get out in the sun folks, nothing beats this sucker better than sunlight. Glorious day here in sunny Suffolk...

Vitamin D and immunity

• Like 1