British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

32 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

I have been taking all 90 essential vitamins, minerals and EFA's daily for twelve years now, and not had any illness in all that time. Not seen a GP for over ten years, they probably think i'm dead :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

, they probably think i'm dead :D

wishful thinking 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I have been taking all 90 essential vitamins, minerals and EFA's daily for twelve years now, and not had any illness in all that time. Not seen a GP for over ten years, they probably think i'm dead :D

Imagine all those green shoots when you finally are planted in the ground.  :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vince said:

https://trib.al/L2rBzJ7

Something positive for a change

It’s actually all been quite positive.

Exposing Covid as flu-like and killing a few thousand rather than plague-like and killing millions.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

It’s actually all been quite positive.

Exposing Covid as flu-like and killing a few thousand rather than plague-like and killing millions.

The media has exposed very little and a glimpse at FB tells you that the majority are absolutely terrified of coronavirus and the millions of deaths!

Setting up more Nightingale hospitals all over the place despite the fact that there are still many available spaces within a lot of hospitals isn't helping. I liked the way the government started out with this problem but increasingly I think they are pandering to the press rather than listening to what the experts really say. This virus needed treating with some respect not media instilled terror.

The Police appear to have gone power mad in some areas and are often reported to be applying different rules to those put in place in writing on the government site. It now seems virtually certain that a worldwide recession will be responsible for more deaths than this virus ever will be.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The Andrew Marr show this morning had Matt Hancock on, what a complete load of waffle re the reasons for the lack of PPE equipment and ventilators for the NHS and the way forward.    

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

The Andrew Marr show this morning had Matt Hancock on, what a complete load of waffle re the reasons for the lack of PPE equipment and ventilators for the NHS and the way forward.    

Yes I'm sure that the post-mortem (no pun intended) when this is all over willl raise some pertinent questions.

• Like 2

Remember the man who said 500,000 could die?

Then 60,000?

Well ....

The UK could see an estimated 7,000 to 20,000 deaths during the coronavirus pandemic, one of the country's top epidemiologists has said.

Professor Neil Ferguson told the BBC's Andrew Marr that experts believe the number of deaths "could be anywhere between about 7,000 or so up to a little over 20,000".

28 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Someone in the Comments refers to Sweden having 750 deaths but they have 373.

Spain’s new deaths 674, continuing the downward trend.

Banning outdoor exercise would be complete madness, neither justified due to the risk nor wise for keeping the public onside.

Edited by DC2
  • Like 2