British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Last 27  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK    Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote)

W/E October 4th     total 52

W/E October 11th   total 68

W/E October 18th    total 117

W/E October 25th total  179

W/E November    total 260

W/E November 8th total  332

W/E November 15th    total   413

W/E November 22nd    total  442

W/E November 29th     total  460

W/E December 6th       total 429

W/E December 13th      total  420 

W/E December 20th      total  462

W/E December 27th        total  474

W/E January 3rd          total  604

W/E January 10th     total  909

W/E January 17th      total  1119

W/E January 24th      total  1240

W/E January  31st        total 1174

W/E February 7th      total  901

W/E February 14th      total   672

W/E February 21st      total  488

W/E February 28th       total  324

W/E March 7th        total  211

W/E March 14th           total  145

W/E March 21st    total  91

W/E March 28th         total  62

W/E April 4th       total   35 

This week( Mon/Wed)     total   30

1 hour ago, Crumpet85 said:

What is going on in that head of yours Mr Tsunami. :)

Lots of common sense and support. Have you ever tried it. ?

7 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well, a wonder what sort of folk elected him, maybe he makes for a good icon? ;)

Have you read all the other comments he has made about nearly all his colleagues. He may have been lightweight and now realises how much he was inadequate. 

I wonder what the mid to long term effects of this experimental mRNA therapy are going to be...

8 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

He was our useful idiot to get Brexit done:rofl:

And I seem to recall when talk of taking back control kept being posted, that I mentioned, look who you are giving control to B)

Anyway, in your scenario it doesn't really matter whether you are in or out......the boy who celebrated jumping out of the frying pan....

√ Out Of The Frying Pan And Into The Fire - 最高の画像をダウンロード

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I wonder what the mid to long term effects of this experimental mRNA therapy are going to be...

I wonder what the mid-to-long term effects of the AZ vaccine nationalist jingoism is going to be...? :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

I wonder what the mid-to-long term effects of the AZ vaccine nationalist jingoism is going to be...? :D

Honestly humph if I didn't know better I'd think you hate anything that the British could celebrate B)

There are 18million, give or take a few, who have willingly taken the AZ jab, and 30 people sadly have had a serious side effect. But all medicines come with risk.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Badge said:

Bit like on here:unsure:

That of course is a fair point, but when you compare one nurse’s experience with national statistics or studies it’s a completely different matter.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Not sure about the logic of “having the AZ vaccine is less risky than getting Covid” if another less risky vaccine is available, especially now that the season is almost over and those under 50 could wait a couple of months for more Pfizer and Moderna supplies to become available.

Just now, Badge said:

Honestly humph if I didn't know better I'd think you hate anything that the British could celebrate B)

Legitimate concerns were raised about blood clotting in other countries - not even EU ones - and were dismissed as just being bitterness on the part of the EU who 'hadn't got their act together'. Let's just forget the irregular clinical trails that were glossed over by the UK regulator whilst the European regulator took a more scientific approach to approval, and that we should simply take the word of a consummate liar like Boris over proper science.

Just now, Badge said:

There are 18million, give or take a few, who have willingly taken the AZ jab, and 30 people sadly have had a serious side effect. But all medicines come with risk.

That's fully understood, but the AZ vaccine seems to be putting younger generations at risk who're otherwise very unlikely to die from COVID. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

That's fully understood, but the AZ vaccine seems to be putting younger generations at risk who're otherwise very unlikely to die from COVID. 

Except that the only under 30s who have had it presumably did so because they were in a higher risk group, whether themselves or caring for others.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Well it seems to me, they have taken that on board and are offering a different one to those.

Oh look.

On the very day that the first Moderna jab is administered it is announced that the AZ jab will no longer be given to under 30s.

Coincidence?

Nah.

Planned.

Let's get the gene therapy into the young ones.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Oh look.

On the very day that the first Moderna jab is administered it is announced that the AZ jab will no longer be given to under 30s.

Coincidence?

Nah.

Planned.

Let's get the gene therapy into the young ones.

The Moderna was always going into the young, time to sell my shares in Mothercare...

• Like 1

Covid-19 hasn't killed any politicians.

Except the one who called it out.

#Tanzania

• Like 2