Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

its a good job we do, unlike the compliant  brainwashed, frightened  little sheepie like you. 

And whining on a forum is changing things :rofl:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Seems to be a significant number of agencies now voicing opinion over vaccine distribution being skewed towards high income countries

Whether you are pro or anti vax I'd say we can all agree that the course to date is correct

Pro - follow the airline emergency protocol. You ensure you have you own oxygen supply in place before attempting to help others

Anti - they should be grateful we are saving them from it!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Seems to be a significant number of agencies now voicing opinion over vaccine distribution being skewed towards high income countries

Whether you are pro or anti vax I'd say we can all agree that the course to date is correct

Pro - follow the airline emergency protocol. You ensure you have you own oxygen supply in place before attempting to help others

Anti - they should be grateful we are saving them from it!

Just think aboot yaself.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

i aint crying, and i aint in a f ...ng  meltdown. a lot of people are realising  we are being manipulated   and coerced, maybe not you, as you are still being programmed and brainwashed, and willingly i suspect

Certainly doesn't sound like you're crying :D you continue your crusade. Me, i'll adapt and get on with life, like i have done in the past year, but maybe that's because i'm a brainwashed sheep? Like my dad always told me, if you have a problem "get on with it".

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, topsoil said:

And whining on a forum is changing things :rofl:

well as it happens  i do go  to protests, the next one on the 24th which i and thousands of others will be attending.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Certainly doesn't sound like you're crying :D you continue your crusade. Me, i'll adapt and get on with life, like i have done in the past year, but maybe that's because i'm a brainwashed sheep? Like my dad always told me, if you have a problem "get on with it".

bend over and get shafted then. boris will be so pleased . lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

well as it happens  i do go  to protests, the next one on the 24th which i and thousands of others will be attending.

So who is paying for the policing and general disruption caused by the forthcoming jolly ? You or the taxpayer.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well,,, everyone should get they're double dose, they could maybe speed up the 2nd dose vax, as it seems like the 1st dose rate is dropping off a bit now like. :t:

I don’t think “first doses are dropping off”, it’s just that the government promised second doses in 12 weeks and it’s having to put all its capacity into honouring that.

I think the latest figures showed 556,000 vaccinations in one day, a huge amount, with 450,000 being second doses

Edited by DC2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

bend over and get shafted then. boris will be so pleased . lol

If that's what gets you through the night, crack on (pun intended). Says a lot about your persuasion.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, villageidiot said:

bend over and get shafted then. boris will be so pleased . lol

You can take a horse to water and all that.

The cognitive dissonance is so strong that even facts don't register I'm afraid.

:cry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The only thing wrong is the title including 'Tory'. All parties and all MPs are supporting it.

EyrPuwMW8AEASvC?format=png&name=medium

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

A strange world when the frightened sheep are calling others sheep :D

Ist möglicherweise eine Abbildung

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, villageidiot said:

well as it happens  i do go  to protests, the next one on the 24th which i and thousands of others will be attending.

So what are you protesting about this time:unsure:

# kill the cops

# you can't tell me what to do

# the "after ME you are first club", because I'm more important than sheep

# I haven't a clue, but it's a good crack

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, E I Addio said:

So who is paying for the policing and general disruption caused by the forthcoming jolly ? You or the taxpayer.

as i work fulltime and pay taxes it  will be me paying mr. plod,  does that answer youre question mr e i addio, and for youre information its not a jolly, rather a united  protest by thousands  of  non brainwashed people, and btw mr plod is  welcome to take a day off

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Drinkers are being advised by Public Health England to wrap up warm if visiting a pub tomorrow as the forecast is for freezing temperatures.

PHE spokesman Cedric Cockwomble said 'We have issued this advice to avoid a surge in cases of Hypothermia which could overwhelm the NHS'.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy