jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

20 minutes ago, Badge said:

So what are you protesting about this time:unsure:

# kill the cops

# you can't tell me what to do

# the "after ME you are first club", because I'm more important than sheep

# I haven't a clue, but it's a good crack

you really have been got at by msm etc. i cant be bothered to answer to youre "petty" little "jibes" or questions , theyre just stupid, and you know it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, topsoil said:

If that's what gets you through the night, crack on (pun intended). Says a lot about your persuasion.

scraping the barrel now. you really are a hopeless brainwashed sheep

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Badge said:

So what are you protesting about this time:unsure:

# kill the cops

# you can't tell me what to do

# the "after ME you are first club", because I'm more important than sheep

# I haven't a clue, but it's a good crack

Don't worry Badge he's obviously managed to get into a beer garden a day early.  :D

Maybe we should have an anti-village idiots riot on the 24th to liven things up for him, as he's obviously bored ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

You can take a horse to water and all that.

The cognitive dissonance is so strong that even facts don't register I'm afraid.

:cry:

absolutely. spot on. the goverment and their experts have done a wonderful job of " frying"  peoples brain cells.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villageidiot said:

absolutely. spot on. the goverment and their experts have done a wonderful job of " frying"  peoples brain cells.

Some of us actually have some :wink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Badge said:

Some of us actually have some :wink:

yes ,well obviously not you. lol

18 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

scraping the barrel now. you really are a hopeless brainwashed sheep

Looks like we touched a nerve there. Keep convincing yourself truth-believer.

• Like 4

One thing I do know is that whether you believe in the great reset, the vaccine, lockdowns, partial restrictions, no restrictions or anything else it is largely down to choosing where to get information from that you believe and forming an opinion from that.

If you think you know all the answers and anybody disagreeing with you only does so because they are stupid you need to look in the mirror for some genuine stupidity.

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

as i work fulltime and pay taxes it  will be me paying mr. plod,  does that answer youre question mr e i addio, and for youre information its not a jolly, rather a united  protest by thousands  of  non brainwashed people, and btw mr plod is  welcome to take a day off

Well I am a tax payer as well and would rather my taxes went to fund the police trying to prevent real crime instead of trying to keep an eye on a bunch of loud mouthed yobs interfering with people going about their lawful business because they think their opinions are more  important than other peoples right to go about their lawful business.

Yes it is a jolly because nothing will come of it . Protest marches rarely change anything, rarely achieve a measurable result. Stop if you really wanted to change things there are more effective and more lawful ways of getting things done, but they take a bit of brains.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

You can take a horse to water and all that.

The cognitive dissonance is so strong that even facts don't register I'm afraid.

:cry:

Shouldn't that be sheep to water? We're all brainwashed remember, so keep it simple for us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Vince said:

One thing I do know is that whether you believe in the great reset, the vaccine, lockdowns, partial restrictions, no restrictions or anything else it is largely down to choosing where to get information from that you believe and forming an opinion from that.

If you think you know all the answers and anybody disagreeing with you only does so because they are stupid you need to look in the mirror for some genuine stupidity.

I can buy into that

But something are just laughable.

Trying to link the death of the Tanzanian President into the plot to control the world or a ship getting stuck in the Suez Canal

I mean people will ask questions about a Tanzanian President. Much easier to get ride of Wolfsbane or Blu......all you'll get is a thread on the BSF in a month or two asking if anyone knows what's happened as they haven't posted lately. Nobody will be able to answer 100% and it will all be forgotten :D

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Vince said:

If you think you know all the answers and anybody disagreeing with you only does so because they are stupid you need to look in the mirror for some genuine stupidity.............

..........is believing a single word the MSM say.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Vince said:

Not even so much “seeking information from preferred sources” but rather “viewing what the government says with a critical eye”.

How many sheep willingly had the wool pulled over their eyes by believing “we’ve done 100,000 tests” to be sufficiently defined by “well, maybe not actually done them, but sent them out in the post”!

When patent nonsense serves for government it’s hard to have any faith.

Edited by DC2
  • Like 1

One of many articles, just the latest and shows how it is difficult to argue/debate with these people and all 'facts' are dismissed

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/six-common-conspiracy-theories-and-why-it-s-pointless-to-argue-with-them-1.4531139?fbclid=IwAR0uL0xxdAVLYhbXU_0dstw_GXa-yFYE7-pm6EOgNkHOhX4hb0A4KhN7YKM

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, iris123 said:

One of many articles, just the latest and shows how it is difficult to argue/debate with these people and all 'facts' are dismissed

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/six-common-conspiracy-theories-and-why-it-s-pointless-to-argue-with-them-1.4531139?fbclid=IwAR0uL0xxdAVLYhbXU_0dstw_GXa-yFYE7-pm6EOgNkHOhX4hb0A4KhN7YKM

Pointless to argue with a conspiracy theory? It's almost like they've been brainwashed. Oh the irony...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3