British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

8 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Pointless to argue with a conspiracy theory? It's almost like they've been brainwashed. Oh the irony...

Sadly in many cases they take a rational, sensible and justified anti-establishment position and turn it into nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Last 28  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK    Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote)

W/E October 4th     total 52

W/E October 11th   total 68

W/E October 18th    total 117

W/E October 25th total  179

W/E November    total 260

W/E November 8th total  332

W/E November 15th    total   413

W/E November 22nd    total  442

W/E November 29th     total  460

W/E December 6th       total 429

W/E December 13th      total  420 

W/E December 20th      total  462

W/E December 27th        total  474

W/E January 3rd          total  604

W/E January 10th     total  909

W/E January 17th      total  1119

W/E January 24th      total  1240

W/E January  31st        total 1174

W/E February 7th      total  901

W/E February 14th      total   672

W/E February 21st      total  488

W/E February 28th       total  324

W/E March 7th        total  211

W/E March 14th           total  145

W/E March 21st    total  91

W/E March 28th         total  62

W/E April 4th       total   35 **

W/E April 11th     total 36 **

** i think we can safely say that the figures are coming down every week- because of Easter reporting being delayed i would expect W/E 4th April to be more like 41 and W/E 11th April 30

Edited by racers and royals

58 minutes ago, DC2 said:

How many sheep willingly had the wool pulled over their eyes by believing “we’ve done 100,000 tests” to be sufficiently defined by “well, maybe not actually done them, but sent them out in the post”!

Probably about the same number that believe Coronavirus is no worse than a mild does of the flu.

• Like 4

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

Probably about the same number that believe Coronavirus is no worse than a mild does of the flu.

Which of course is true in 90% of cases.

With about 10% said to suffer from long Covid and 0.5% dying.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Quite obvious if you really think one minute about it......masks are to protect others, remember. So maskless people are that part of society that only cares about themselves and couldn't care less if they spread the virus...... if we want to debate on that level. Then the answer is maskless people

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Quite obvious if you really think one minute about it......masks are to protect others, remember. So maskless people are that part of society that only cares about themselves and couldn't care less if they spread the virus...... if we want to debate on that level. Then the answer is maskless people

'Natural Selection'? ;)

5 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

'Natural Selection'? ;)

Looking at some of the posters on here, it seems a questionable theory -_-

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Looking at some of the posters on here, it seems a questionable theory -_-

A would go as far to say it ain't a theory, it's a fact 

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A would go as far to say it ain't a theory, it's a fact 

Again, some on here would question that, especially if it is on a factchecker :D It was known as Darwin's theory and if it is a fact, it seems it doesn't work quick enough to get rid of the dead wood......

57 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Only muzzled zombies believe dirty cloth masks prevent viral transmission, especially as the main entry point for a virus is the eyes...

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Only muzzled zombies believe dirty cloth masks prevent viral transmission, especially as the main entry point for a virus is the eyes...

You just ain’t getting it

Your meme Is idiotic

Where is the main place the virus is spread ?

The home 

And do people wear masks at home ?

Not generally. But that isn’t a political decision as your meme is trying to suggest. It would be people who generally wear a mask when advised

Only retards would think such a meme hits the nail on the head

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Which of course is true in 90% of cases.

With about 10% said to suffer from long Covid and 0.5% dying.

Not sure where the figures are from or just guesswork , but I know as many people in my position as not, when they got it. I didn’t die from it , I don’t seem to have long Covid but nearly 3 months of my life disappeared with something much much worse than a mild dose of flu I can assure you, and that’s without being hospitalised, and not having any underlying condition .

I have a wry smile at the armchair experts on this thread who tell me this and that and that I’ve been brainwashed when they don’t even know how I conduct my life. In my case it took one dimwit in Aldi’s without a mask to ignore social distancing and it went right round our house, that’s how virulent it is, or can be in some cases.

• Like 1

A wonder how many folk are taking the day off work today, to go to the pub?  ;)

• Haha 1