jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

12a6e45196e45a6a.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7c8110058a3bff0f.jpg

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

The only grouping that has the freedom and economic power to stand for what's right is the middle class. But for the last 40 years there has been an assault on the middle class and Covid is a part of that assault. Small businesses have been, and still are being, shut down to the benefit of large ones. The middle class has been forced to spend their life's savings to continue to survive during this time, making more and more of them dependent upon the government. This has been, and still is, about breaking the middle class.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 2

• Like 1

Crikey Wolfie , you're in desperation mode again this morning.  :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

A wonder how many folk are taking the day off work today, to go to the pub?  ;)

Haircut today matey! ;)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, E I Addio said:

Not sure where the figures are from or just guesswork , but I know as many people in my position as not, when they got it. I didn’t die from it , I don’t seem to have long Covid but nearly 3 months of my life disappeared with something much much worse than a mild dose of flu I can assure you, and that’s without being hospitalised, and not having any underlying condition .

I have a wry smile at the armchair experts on this thread who tell me this and that and that I’ve been brainwashed when they don’t even know how I conduct my life. In my case it took one dimwit in Aldi’s without a mask to ignore social distancing and it went right round our house, that’s how virulent it is, or can be in some cases.

Really?  You know you caught it from someone in Aldi?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, DC2 said:

And how did he know it was a "dimwit" ? Is addio inferring that everyone who shops at Aldi is a dimwit ?   :)

Edited by jrs
  • Haha 4

Pentagon has made a chip rhat can detect Covid. Really? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Well let’s put it this way. I’ve probably got a better idea of where I caught it than you have of the percentages.

I almost certainly caught it from the Mrs. By a process of elimination we think it was almost certainly Aldi’s. Why ? Assuming a 5 day gestation period ( I know it’s not always that but seems to be mostly). Symptoms first became evident on 23rd or 24th December. Because of a combination of lockdown and our usual desire to avoid the loonies packing the shops in the build up to Christmas ( no doubt compounded by Shovlar scare stories of empty shelves)  we hadn’t been out of the house for over a week except for exercise except for the good lady’s Aldi’s trip and she had remarked at the time on some air head going against the direction of the arrows , no mask, no social distancing , so although we can’t say with total certainty that is by far the most likely possibility , Sherlock.:rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, jrs said:

And how did he know it was a "dimwit" ? Is addio inferring that everyone who shops at Aldi is a dimwit ?   :)

Powers of observation, old chap. Overweight biddy with kids out of control, wandering round like a stink in storm .Not difficult to spot.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Powers of observation, old chap. Overweight biddy with kids out of control, wandering round like a stink in storm .Not difficult to spot.

Powers of observation?!!!!  Your description fits plenty of well do to do intelligent parents in my experience. Talk about stereotyping.........

• Like 2