British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

13 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Wrong. 
Offered it twice and politely declined. 
Just like the rats, I will wait for the results of the human trials. 
Risk of Covid death , same as haematological disaster for my age.....I will stick to fresh air and caffeine. 

Do you class yourself as an idiot like Blu and aptly named villageidiot? 

30 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

Do you class yourself as an idiot like Blu and aptly named villageidiot? 

A doctor I believe, so far from an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

No you are confusing two things. The words “pre- existing condition “ don’t appear on the death certificate , but “ condition “ does although not in the context you are talking about.

Section one deals with a) Disease or condition leading directly to death and b) any disease or condition leading to a)

Section two deals with “ Other significant conditions contributing to death but not relating to the cause or condition causing it “

So I think the point VB was making (and he’ll correct me if I’m wrong ) was that many , probably most , people have underlying conditions that rumble on for years and the  Covid has a “ last straw “ effect that finishes people off. 

To my mind it’s a bit of a bit of a nebulus argument talking about underlying conditions except for the fact that many underlying conditions are undetected so people can abandon precautions thinking they are healthy but something like diabetes only gets detected when they are struggling to breath with Covid.

No, you misunderstand.

The word “pre-existing” is applied by the ONS.

2 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Who is a doctor? 

9 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Think this thread is full of posts calling doctors, professors  etc idiots Dave. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

I am god.

I'll have some of what your smoking please...:D

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I'll have some of what your smoking please...:D

He was ok until that vaccine :party:

• Haha 5

:o

4 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

I wish I could bet on how many of the idiots on this thread who are against the vaccine have been offered it and accepted it. I would bet 100% have and I also bet they were in the front of the queue. 

offered but not had it

3 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

I am god.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

I wish I could bet on how many of the idiots on this thread who are against the vaccine have been offered it and accepted it. I would bet 100% have and I also bet they were in the front of the queue. 

Make that 99% because I haven't accepted it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blupanther said:

:o

Who knows what that is about. But I was out in the lovely weather Sunday with my daughters enjoying an ice and the place was packed with people eating out at the ice cafe and the restaurant next door. No sign of panic or police brutali:rolleyes:ty 

11 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

Offered it but declined.