British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

From Prof Devi Sridhar who believed Zero Covid to be the only answer:

“I'm excited. Booking outdoor lunches & drinks with friends for May. All we need is Scottish weather to cooperate”.

Shouldn’t she be locked down in a bunker?  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gemini said:

Yes, I've been called a bloody idiot by my nephew. Good job he lives in Stoke-On-Trent. :D I will just carry on as I am and do a test once a week, which so far has been negative. Strange that all these people who have been vaccinated have still got to carry on wearing a mask in designated places, can still get the virus and pass it on and will still have to do a test before they can go in some places so what is the point, apart from the fact a lot of them seem to like to brag that they have had the vaccination? 

Pfizer say they can’t.

But the real point, Gem, is that if you get the virus you are likely to suffer much more than those who have been vaccinated, possibly fatally.

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

From Prof Devi Sridhar who believed Zero Covid to be the only answer:

“I'm excited. Booking outdoor lunches & drinks with friends for May. All we need is Scottish weather to cooperate”.

Shouldn’t she be locked down in a bunker?  :rolleyes:

She has always been a believer in getting out in the fresh air :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

She has always been a believer in getting out in the fresh air :rolleyes:

While advocating that everyone else be locked up.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

While advocating that everyone else be locked up.  :rolleyes:

Where did she do that ? I saw many posts saying people should get out and not be stuck indoors

Just one tweet from March 1

Pretty relaxed seeing people out in parks & socializing outside as weather improves w/sunny days. We know outdoor transmission is minimal and the benefits of getting fresh air and exercise are huge. As long as some distance is kept (1-2m) esp from those breathing hard (runners).

Edited by iris123

17 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Pfizer say they can’t.

But the real point, Gem, is that if you get the virus you are likely to suffer much more than those who have been vaccinated, possibly fatally.

All the vaccinated animals used in the tests died when the were exposed to a wild virus, so the reverse may actually be true. I wouldn't believe anything Pfizer say's, no one on the planet has been sued and fined more times than the criminals at Pfizer...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's been an explosion across all media channels of ads for private health care. Why do you think that is?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

There's been an explosion across all media channels of ads for private health care. Why do you think that is?

Emmm,,, cos the NHS is soon to be a charity, run only on donations? ;)

Rather than refer to the last year as unprecedented why don’t we turn it into a precedent and spend £400 billion every year to extend the lives of 100,000 people over the age of 70?

Earlier diagnosis and swifter and better treatment of cancer and better funded research springs immediately to mind.

And we might be able to afford it if the rest of the population is working!

Or do we resort to our 2019 costs benefit analysis and do nothing?

• Like 1

Made me chuckle...:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

People are waking up all over the World...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

well he aint acting there, just  speaking plain truths. well done him

Edited by villageidiot
spelling
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Imagine if everybody who had no issues following having the vaccine made a video for twitter! 

Just about every medication causes side effects but the risk is balanced against the benefit. 

You're obviously entitled to your opinion but should really stop insisting that those who don't agree are asleep. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Made me chuckle

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „The same people who don't fear COVID "because of a 98% survival rate" now fear a vaccine that has a 0.000009% risk of causing blood clots. Makes sense... OCCUPYDEMOCRATS OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Vince said:

Imagine if everybody who had no issues following having the vaccine made a video for twitter! 

Just about every medication causes side effects but the risk is balanced against the benefit. 

You're obviously entitled to your opinion but should really stop insisting that those who don't agree are asleep. 

It wasn't made for twitter, he was giving an interview to major news outlets. I could post dozens and dozens of examples of relatively young and healthy people all over the world who have unfortunately died within days of having the jab, this is not an isolated incident by any means...

Meanwhile in the UK, councils hold zoom meetings from their homes....wearing face nappies. #project fear

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1