British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Just now, villageidiot said:

as paul calf would say" bag of s,,te"

Lucky he ain’t seen your posts as you wouldn’t be able to fit them in a bag, nor even a skip .... as for Blu, well I am sure they would fill the Ever Green and still have a few bags over :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Lucky he ain’t seen your posts as you wouldn’t be able to fit them in a bag, nor even a skip .... as for Blu, well I am sure they would fill the Ever Green and still have a few bags over :rolleyes:

pot kettle comes to mind, and people in glasshouses shouldnt throw stones. that enough for you  know it all?

• Like 2

Just now, villageidiot said:

pot kettle comes to mind, and people in glasshouses shouldnt throw stones. that enough for you  know it all?

More of the usual from you 

Just now, iris123 said:

More of the usual from you 

as i say, pot/. kettle. you really are a derisory and contemptious  person

45 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Brilliant...:D

So,,, what happens if you fancy another drink/s,,, do you just buy another chair then chuck it away/recycle it, until you find a comfy one?,,, Some folk just can't make they're minds up, can they? ;)

• Haha 1

Had to go into school yesterday to sign a form,,, sitting outside, 40/50 yards from other staff members and kids in the yard, or on the grass areas. Teacher has to wear a mask, I have to wear a mask and all the socially distancing carry-on. I said, are you sure we need to wear a mask, she replies, yes in the school grounds all adults have to wear a mask. So a says, why aren't the teachers outside, or even in the classrooms wearing masks, she says it's the covid rules,,, a says reeto and we carried on, then near the end of the meeting she signed the form then went to pass me the pen to sign,,, a says, hold on, do you not need to clean the pen, no she says, just hold it in a different place to me!!!,,, it was a biro, ffs,,, hahaha ;)

• Haha 5

52 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

as i say, pot/. kettle. you really are a derisory and contemptious  person

You are on  roll today. Trouble is, it is downhill all the way. Try and contribute something next time you visit

9 minutes ago, iris123 said:

You are on  roll today. Trouble is, it is downhill all the way. Try and contribute something next time you visit

And the 2021 most ironic post of the year award, goes to................:rofl:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

And the 2021 most ironic post of the year award, goes to................:rofl:

Probably you, but difficult trawling through the sheer mass :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The Telegraph suggests that the success of the UK's vaccination programme means Britain is no longer in a pandemic but is now in an endemic, as new data showed the vaccination programme is reducing symptomatic Covid infections by up to 90%.

The research by Oxford University/ONS prompts the Daily Mail to declare that "jabs are the path out of the crisis" and complains that the prime minister is "stubbornly refusing to speed up lifting lockdown".

Hmmm .... we can see now why Boris lauded Lockdown rather than Vaccinations ten days ago to justify government policy.

Pathetic.

Edited by DC2
  • Like 2

Not for much longer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

The Telegraph suggests that the success of the UK's vaccination programme means Britain is no longer in a pandemic but is now in an endemic, as new data showed the vaccination programme is reducing symptomatic Covid infections by up to 90%.

The research by Oxford University/ONS prompts the Daily Mail to declare that "jabs are the path out of the crisis" and complains that the prime minister is "stubbornly refusing to speed up lifting lockdown".

Hmmm .... we can see now why Boris lauded Lockdown rather than Vaccinations ten days ago to justify government policy.

Pathetic.

And wasn't there reports of Dr Hillary Jones arguing the same as Boris earlier this week with a pub landlord

:D

• Haha 3