British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

6 minutes ago, Badge said:

God only knows :rolleyes:

nothing to do with muslims being able to all pray together at all then.

and the muslim shouting his piece on Tower Bridge last week with police protection while all other religious speakers get hauled off to the police station.

nothing racist but it seems there is a protected religion so a particular card doesn't get used 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, stevehone said:

nothing to do with muslims being able to all pray together at all then.

and the muslim shouting his piece on Tower Bridge last week with police protection while all other religious speakers get hauled off to the police station.

nothing racist but it seems there is a protected religion so a particular card doesn't get used 

Was watching an episode of the hairy bikers the other week and, they were in a country, not this country. Anyway they were doing a traditional meal, all the spices and what have ye were handled by hand, no ppe or owt. Then when the meal was served, about a dozen guys were sat round the pot, eating it with their hands, no crockery or cutlery, just a bit of bread as a spoon. All diving in and licking they're fingers and stuff, a thought, 'jesus wtf'?,,, suppose it saved on the washing up.

How old was the hairy bikers programme.  There are a lot of repeats on these days because of problems making programmes under restrictions.

India has these variants which seem capable of breaking through known vaccines.  UK is watching the situation and I read tonight the government is preparred to introduce local restrictions if necessary.  SO everyone still needs to take care or all suffer the consequences.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

How old was the hairy bikers programme.  There are a lot of repeats on these days because of problems making programmes under restrictions.

India has these variants which seem capable of breaking through known vaccines.  UK is watching the situation and I read tonight the government is preparred to introduce local restrictions if necessary.  SO everyone still needs to take care or all suffer the consequences.

Well said, as it's certainly not over yet, despite others on here insisting these new variants are just drummed up frighteners associated with control of the public by the government.   

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Have you got a link to that research?

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

It's in the current issue of Bedwetters Monthly...:rolleyes: 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Not sure old it was, but definitely this century.

• Haha 1

This is a real leader with a backbone...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DC2 said:

It’s on the bbc app NOW under Why is the India variant causing concern in the UK.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

This is a real leader with a backbone...

I would say he is weak and just sucking up to voters with not much sense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

It’s on the bbc app NOW under Why is the India variant causing concern in the UK.

the BBC being among the biggest scaremongers  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

i would say that it's happened in the UK as the convid 'laws' have been ruled as unlawful

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

You said the Indian variant seems to be able to break through vaccines.

But I can’t find any evidence of that.

I found this on the BBC which actually warns against the irresponsible scaremongering that you are spreading!

“Experts believe the Indian variant has mutations that may make it more transmissible, but it is not yet known if it causes more severe disease or if it might make current vaccines less effective.

Prof Robert Dingwall, a scientist on the government's New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group (Nervtag), said it seemed people who have been vaccinated "have only a very low risk of infection" from the Indian variant - and infection was "likely to be mild".  He said it "seems to be slightly more transmissible" than the UK and South African variants and could become the dominant variant in the UK.  "The consequence of this would be a greater number of mild illnesses with little risk of a surge in hospitalisations or deaths," he said.

"We need to stop panicking about every new variant that comes along," he added.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Weak people swallow super scary variant propaganda and BS from Sage and the BBC.

UK deaths per million 1872      India deaths per million 188. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Weak people swallow super scary variant propaganda and BS from Sage and the BBC.

UK deaths per million 1872      India deaths per million 188. 

Never underestimate the power of nightmares!!! ;)

• Haha 1