British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

26 minutes ago, DC2 said:

What?

It proves vaccines work and the season has ended.

A thought that vaccines only work with restrictions? ;)

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Maybe they're just trying to speed up the job before they're properly rumbled? ;)

theyve been rumbled  by more and more people. at last the sheep are waking up

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

theyve been rumbled  by more and more people. at last the sheep are waking up

Woah, steady on Trigger,,, just baby steps for now, still a lot of work to do. ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

Here we go again...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Here we go again...

Will folk be sitting in the boozers on Monday? ;)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Will speedway be postponed :unsure:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Badge said:

Will speedway be postponed :unsure:

If my golf trip is cancelled, I will be off to Downing St with a pitchfork...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

I don't know, but I do know you're probably aware that there has been an Indian variant identified in an Indian Restaurant  on Front Street, Tynemouth. 20 Diners have all tested positive to COVID and now they are looking for earlier diners  probably from the 3 weeks before this outbreak., Imagine how many people have been in touch with the 20 in addition to the previous diners. It is reported that there is no Indian travel involved so someone out there must be a carrier. Given the hilarity on here, and ignorance of what's happening right in front of us, aren't you glad that the county and COVID are being run by sensible committed people, instead of the usual critics on here treating the pandemic as an opportunity to self elevate themselves and dismissive of anything that doesn't fit in with their agenda. Reality has no place on this thread.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I don't know, but I do know you're probably aware that there has been an Indian variant identified in an Indian Restaurant  on Front Street, Tynemouth. 20 Diners have all tested positive to COVID and now they are looking for earlier diners  probably from the 3 weeks before this outbreak., Imagine how many people have been in touch with the 20 in addition to the previous diners. It is reported that there is no Indian travel involved so someone out there must be a carrier. Given the hilarity on here, and ignorance of what's happening right in front of us, aren't you glad that the county and COVID are being run by sensible committed people, instead of the usual critics on here treating the pandemic as an opportunity to self elevate themselves and dismissive of anything that doesn't fit in with their agenda. Reality has no place on this thread.   

your answer maybe ....

9 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Are you saying there was 20 diners in the restaurant and, when did this take place,,, was it a trial run?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Diners ??????? 

28 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

So what?

Apparently we have 1300 cases of the Indian variant and four people have died.  Normally, pre-vaccines, one might expect seven deaths.  I suspect the four that died were in the usual risk categories.

Stop getting yourself in a lather.

An Independent Sage expert now being given free rein on BBC News and totally unchallenged has got away with 

“there have been millions and millions of deaths in India”

The official figure is 262,350.

• Like 4