British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Posted (edited)

Imagine living in a time when billions of people actually believed that wearing a piece of cloth over their face would protect them from inhaling a virus which is orders of magnitude smaller than the pores in the cloth.

We are now ruled by unelected scientists, computer modellers & behavioural psychologists...

Edited by Blupanther
  • Like 4

Live pictures as Boris and his advisors arrive for the 5pm press conference....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I can hear perfectly well with no hearing aids thanks, and I'm not deaf to listen to important news, which you and your lot tend not to listen to.

Deaf as a post to the truth.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Haha 1

2fe84a9650012736.jpg

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Was it The Gate of India?

The Covinda Jaya Jaya, they do a very tasty Naan Dead...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Here we go again...

so predictable. what a f ...ng  t ..ser. oh well mass protest in london tomorrow so another super spreader event for all  the  bed wetters to worry about

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Blupanther said:

If my golf trip is cancelled, I will be off to Downing St with a pitchfork...

A 7 iron might be better!! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tsunami said:

I don't know, but I do know you're probably aware that there has been an Indian variant identified in an Indian Restaurant  on Front Street, Tynemouth. 20 Diners have all tested positive to COVID and now they are looking for earlier diners  probably from the 3 weeks before this outbreak., Imagine how many people have been in touch with the 20 in addition to the previous diners. It is reported that there is no Indian travel involved so someone out there must be a carrier. Given the hilarity on here, and ignorance of what's happening right in front of us, aren't you glad that the county and COVID are being run by sensible committed people, instead of the usual critics on here treating the pandemic as an opportunity to self elevate themselves and dismissive of anything that doesn't fit in with their agenda. Reality has no place on this thread.   

comedy gold, i mean   you cannot be serious? ! sensible  committed people running this country" ?  more like  brainwashing  and duping  sheep like you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After that, hands up all those who still believe the June 21st step 4 will go ahead as planned.

Come on, don't be shy.

We promise not to laugh in 5 weeks time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

After that, hands up all those who still believe the June 21st step 4 will go ahead as planned.

Come on, don't be shy.

I believe it.

Because it’s inevitable that the season’s end and vaccines will zap Covid.

Regardless of Sage’s current whining.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Come on, don't be shy.

Me, because I am stupidly gullible and terribly naive.

Edited by Robinh88

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

absolutely brilliant idea

16 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Come on, don't be shy.

Me, I think the majority just won't accept it any more. Once we go into the new limitations on Monday people will realise there is absolutely no point in the restrictions that are left and no way to police them. At least in our area apart from pubs, restaurants and clubs everything is pretty much normal anyway and I stayed in a Kings Lynn hotel at the weekend along with an awful lot of supposed business users for a Saturday night!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Was it The Gate of India?

No, that's at the top of the High Street. This new restaurant was on the opposite side, and looked if it was beside the Green Church which is on the corner. Name began with an A like in Adis.