Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well,,, hopefully you can see clearly now, after the rain has gone, its gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day,,, ye know the rest.  :t:

Too hopefully and cheerful on this thread Ruff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Amazing how this Indian variant apparently wasn't so virulent and dangerous when the elections were held last week... :rolleyes:

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Funny that travellers are being told to have COVID tests before and after  leaving this country and paying for a choice of 2 tests. Testing for COVID has been with us for over a year in all countries and usually held as responsible for saving lives by "testing' early. There are two 'muppets' on here and  BluPanther is the other one.  :P

 

Perhaps if you had used your ears to listen to the broadcast you wouldn't be looking for BS. 

The PCR test is for CORONAVIRUS. Covid-19 is just one of the many strains of Coronavirus, as is the common cold. A positive PCR test means you have one of the many strains of Coronavirus, including the common cold.

Covid-19 has never been isolated so a test for it alone is impossible.

The inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullins, a Nobel prize winner for chemistry in 1993, stated that his test must not be used in the way it is being used.

Them's the cold, hard, verified, facts Tsu, the rest is up to you.

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Still better than those unskilled and with low level of knowledge on here that think they know better.

Well they have certainly done a complete brainwashing job on selfish pathetic wimps with no backbone...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

The PCR test is for CORONAVIRUS. Covid-19 is just one of the many strains of Coronavirus, as is the common cold. A positive PCR test means you have one of the many strains of Coronavirus, including the common cold.

Covid-19 has never been isolated so a test for it alone is impossible.

The inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullins, a Nobel prize winner for chemistry in 1993, stated that his test must not be used in the way it is being used.

Them's the cold, hard, verified, facts Tsu, the rest is up to you.

 

 

Isn’t the test for SARS Cov-2, rather than coronavirus ?

Sars Cov-2 is the virus that causes Covid-19 ?

And Sars Cov-2 has been isolated

https://theconversation.com/i-study-viruses-how-our-team-isolated-the-new-coronavirus-to-fight-the-global-pandemic-133675

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Isn’t the test for SARS Cov-2, rather than coronavirus ?

Sars Cov-2 is the virus that causes Covid-19 ?

And Sars Cov-2 has been isolated

https://theconversation.com/i-study-viruses-how-our-team-isolated-the-new-coronavirus-to-fight-the-global-pandemic-133675

I gave your link a chance as I might have been wrong but gave up after the first line.

'Canadian'.

:rofl:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Methinks not, as I had cataracts in both eyes removed between lockdowns. Next ? 

It`s a shame then that you can`t see what`s really happening,instead of being told what`s happening.....too old and set in your ways maybe?

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Image

.......and your PC and smart phone and your tablet. 
How on earth will we be able to read the posts on here?!! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I gave your link a chance as I might have been wrong but gave up after the first line.

'Canadian'.

:rofl:

 

I thought you’d be overwhelmed with it all, but I did think you might make it past 1 word :rofl:

They haven’t issued the picture story book version yet 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7036342/

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Short memory you have. Boris and the Government were heavily criticised for late and under testing in the first instance and compared to both Germany and South Korea, who had more existing testing stations and equipment that us and the rest of Europe.

It's early days for the Indian variant but its already deemed to be moire infections and will be the dominant variant in the UK taking over from our Kent Variant. Taking it serious early will solve the situation quicker, something that you and the other critics were saying about the governments response in the early days last year. BTW 4 have died already and it's affecting  people younger than before.

I really don't want to comment on your last muse. :D  

That's utter speculation and yet to be confirmed. Viruses will always mutate, and they will routinely become less deadly. A virus that kills its host isn't gonna spread very far. Who even cares if it's more infectious, the real question is if it's deadlier. 2 weeks time should tell us, and I think the flappers will be very surprised

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, dj350z said:

.......and your PC and smart phone and your tablet. 
How on earth will we be able to read the posts on here?!! 

We could send each other letters, i'm just old enough to remember them...:D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Short memory you have. Boris and the Government were heavily criticised for late and under testing in the first instance and compared to both Germany and South Korea, who had more existing testing stations and equipment that us and the rest of Europe.

It's early days for the Indian variant but its already deemed to be moire infections and will be the dominant variant in the UK taking over from our Kent Variant. Taking it serious early will solve the situation quicker, something that you and the other critics were saying about the governments response in the early days last year. BTW 4 have died already and it's affecting  people younger than before.

I really don't want to comment on your last muse. :D  

Whitty said it seems more infectious than the Kent variant and might replace it as the dominant strain.

And the fact that more cases are in young people than old suggests that the old are protected by the vaccines.

So, as I said, no worries.  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

The PCR test is for CORONAVIRUS. Covid-19 is just one of the many strains of Coronavirus, as is the common cold. A positive PCR test means you have one of the many strains of Coronavirus, including the common cold.

Covid-19 has never been isolated so a test for it alone is impossible.

The inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullins, a Nobel prize winner for chemistry in 1993, stated that his test must not be used in the way it is being used.

Them's the cold, hard, verified, facts Tsu, the rest is up to you.

 

 

Do you not mean Kary Mullis who died before this pandemic started, so how could he say the test shouldn’t be used in this way? For Christ sake if you are going to spout cr.ap at least make it look good.

Edited by Diamondboy

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I gave your link a chance as I might have been wrong but gave up after the first line.

'Canadian'.

:rofl:

 

The picture in the article was identified as showing influenza pathogens over a year ago, it's been non stop fakery from the start. Just astonishing that anyone is still buying into this PCR test scamdemic...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

Do you not mean Kary Mullis who died before this pandemic started, so how could he say the test shouldn’t be used in this way? For Christ sake if you are going to spout cr.ap at least make it look good.

If you were to engage your curiosity brain cell and do five minutes of research, you would realise that it's been misused before...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy