British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Nobody every said it was safe as houses, and that goes for all vaccinations for viruses. As DC2 slavishly requests, please provide a source for your statement. You won't find a source, because everyone in Health Organisations realise that all people are different and every vaccine has a stated risks from being just unwell up to a few deaths. It's about the greater good, which has been the reason now why the deaths in well vaccinated countries are very low in numbers. 

Greater good my azz...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

I have no problems personally with that...as I've said all along I haven't agreed with all that has happened during the pandemic however the guidelines were there to be adhered whether we agree with them or not.

What haven’t you agreed with, Steve?

31 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Safe as houses they said. Tick tock tick tock...

No huger fan of Eric than me tbh, and I'm sad that this happened to him, but strangely enough he had the 2nd dose too:unsure:

12 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

So what is it you actually do different to me then, other than post a different view on here?

This is a forum and posters post their views.

You’re pro-lockdown and against voluntary quarantine.

I have the opposite view.

23 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

What a sad barsteward you must be in life. Life and sole of the party with a grimace on your face everyday rebelling about anything and everything. Sad Sad.

you really think youre king of the castle dont you?  you come across as a grumpy know all miserable old sod.   what you say about me is really a fair description of you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Last 33  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK    Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote)

W/E October 4th     total 52

W/E October 11th   total 68

W/E October 18th    total 117

W/E October 25th total  179

W/E November  1st  total 260

W/E November 8th total  332

W/E November 15th    total   413

W/E November 22nd    total  442

W/E November 29th     total  460

W/E December 6th       total 429

W/E December 13th      total  420 

W/E December 20th      total  462

W/E December 27th        total  474

W/E January 3rd          total  604

W/E January 10th     total  909

W/E January 17th      total  1119

W/E January 24th      total  1240

W/E January  31st        total 1174

W/E February 7th      total  901

W/E February 14th      total   672

W/E February 21st      total  488

W/E February 28th       total  324

W/E March 7th        total  211

W/E March 14th           total  145

W/E March 21st    total  91

W/E March 28th         total  62

W/E April 4th       total   35 **

W/E April 11th     total 36 **     ** i think we can safely say that the figures are coming down every week- because of Easter reporting being delayed i would expect W/E 4th April to be more like 39 and W/E 11th April 32

W/E April 18th    total   26

W/E April 25th    total  23

W/E May 2nd       total  16

W/E May 9th      total   10

W/E May 16th    total   11

10% increase on the previous week, do we need any more evidence of how deadly the Indian variant is?

Doomed - we're all doomed.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Badge said:

No huger fan of Eric than me tbh, and I'm sad that this happened to him, but strangely enough he had the 2nd dose too:unsure:

Obviously a bit mentally unstable, as sad as it is, because he is a great musician. I watched a docu on his life recently and of course a lot stems from his childhood

But the fact is he almost ruined his own life through drug and alcohol abuse and of course he physically abused his partner at the time as well. He has been against Covid measures since last year, so why on earth he ends up having the jab and then like you say getting the 2nd as well........only Eric can answer that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Badge said:

And all this has achieved what exactly :blink:

Being angry all the time seems to be the norm with you and one or two others but between you nothing has been different from those of us who have just accepted things.

As I said no one is forced to have the vaccine. 

just lay down  and take  all the sh.te from  from the goverment then.  another sheep to the slaughter. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Walked in the opposite way to the arrows !!! :rofl:

Che Guevara right there

another  brainless prat  making snide comments as per usual

• Like 2

Just now, villageidiot said:

another  brainless prat  making snide comments as per usual

I was praising you for your rebellious efforts

A real Rosa Parks, and on our forum. Bet you never bother to stand behind the safety fence at speedway meetings

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, DC2 said:

What haven’t you agreed with, Steve?

Sharing a bus with twenty strangers but not being able to have a friend visit my home that I am able to monitor as regards disinfecting/ fresh air/social distancing etc. plus during the first lockdown not being able to fish at my local lake...in the fresh air, social distancing not an issue and thereby achieving some mental health positives.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

I was praising you for your rebellious efforts

A real Rosa Parks, and on our forum. Bet you never bother to stand behind the safety fence at speedway meetings

you really are a snidey little sh..t.   little do you know where i am at race meetings and it aint on the terraces 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, villageidiot said:

yes gone on protests,  never worn a mask since day one,  not having the jab, i walk in the opposite direction of arrows put on the ground for the sheep like you, and as for the vaccine, or the experimental  gene altering poison, its  being made abundantly clear  that people like me, will be unfairly discriminated ,you think thats fair?  well  youre just a lab rat  like millions of others , so the likes of me and many others like me  will  not sit down and obey orders from heil johnson  and co.. 

I don't agree with lockdowns or masks. Have had to work throughout because the company stayed open and think the government have taken some real liberties with the truth as far as presenting the dangers of the virus.

However I go in the shop and I put a mask on and follow the arrows. Why? Mostly because my missus works in a large store and she is one of the the poor sods that has to deal with muppets like you while nobody who has any power to make changes let alone Johnson has ever heard of you. The only people you inconvenience or cause problems are those who are on relatively low wages and who risk being sacked if they retaliate, hardly heroic is it?

As for the vaccine I took the best advice available to me and decided that having it was the better option, if that makes me a lab rat in your eyes I don't give a toss. You don't want the jab that is absolutely fine but personally I would then insist that you sign to say that you will not take NHS treatment for covid should you catch it.

So for all your heroic activity explain what it is that you have achieved towards changing the government decisions about Covid that I haven't?

Edited by Vince
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, villageidiot said:

you really are a snidey little sh..t.   little do you know where i am at race meetings and it aint on the terraces 

You are an angry village idiot, ain't ya. So you have never ever stood behind the safety fence ? I wasn't wrong then :rofl:

• Haha 2