British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

And just like all of my posts “fewer than 1,000 Covid deaths in the under 30s” is spot on.

Up to 30 April there were actually:

225 deaths in the under 30s.

I make statements based on evidence rather than neurotic scaremongering.

Like I said, deaths are just a numbers game to you.  225 deaths is extremely tragic.

And that is a fact, not an opinion.

1 hour ago, chris4gillian said:

Like I said, deaths are just a numbers game to you.  225 deaths is extremely tragic.

And that is a fact, not an opinion.

Back to your usual deflection from the point being discussed.

It’s not a game to me or to any scientist making judgments.

We are talking about numbers to assess a risk, not emotions.

Of course deaths are tragic, there is no need to constantly point that out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topsoil said:

How did the gathering of the clan Swampy go over the weekend? According to a BSF source this was to be "the big one", but never heard a cheep.

The fact that you never heard a cheep is down to the press not covering it.

Because of their conspiracy with the government to present one narrative to keep you onside.

Which you so firmly are.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

IQVIA cranking up the cyclesB)

E1ecCeeUcAAUhuQ?format=png&name=large

The PCR testing scam in full view. The sheep look, but they can't see...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

Mr 2, do you have a link to support that statement ?Not saying you are wrong , but I my have been misinformed . My understanding has always been that the situation has at best been uncertain. Although Gov.Uk website  has been saying you can pass it on, not that I trust it 100% .

I’ve just spent fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to find the quote from Pfizer on google but I did post this information on here about three weeks ago.

I recall that it followed the research in Israel which said that the few people who became infected after a Pfizer vaccination had only very low viral loads which were unlikely to be transmissible.

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I’ve just spent fifteen minutes unsuccessfully trying to find the quote from Pfizer on google but I did post this information on here about three weeks ago.

I recall that it followed the research in Israel which said that the few people who became infected after a Pfizer vaccination had only very low viral loads which were unlikely to be transmissible.

Ok. I don’t doubt what you say. I’m not trying to take sides in the discussion, just trying to get informed for my own benefit. It’s strange that Pfizer should make this statement but all other sources say no vaccine is 100% foolproof. I suppose if you are vaccinated and those around you are there is not much chance of catching it in a serious way. It just remains to be seen whether this Indian variant throws a spanner in the works, which seems unlikely at the moment.

• Like 1

A virus that kills only one in 260,000 of healthy people. It's not about a virus, and never was...

• Like 2

even the flu vaccine wasn't pushed onto people in such a way as they are now, and there are thousands of deaths from that each year (although not any more for 'some reason')

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, villageidiot said:

you really think youre king of the castle dont you?  you come across as a grumpy know all miserable old sod.  

I think someone’s been hoisted by his own petard :) :-

just lay down  and take  all the sh.te from  from the goverment then.  another sheep to the slaughter. lol

another  brainless prat  making snide comments as per usual

you really are a snidey little sh..t.   little do you know where i am at race meetings and it aint on the terraces 

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Ok. I don’t doubt what you say. I’m not trying to take sides in the discussion, just trying to get informed for my own benefit. It’s strange that Pfizer should make this statement but all other sources say no vaccine is 100% foolproof. I suppose if you are vaccinated and those around you are there is not much chance of catching it in a serious way. It just remains to be seen whether this Indian variant throws a spanner in the works, which seems unlikely at the moment.

At the moment it’s as theoretical to say vaccinated people could transmit the virus as to say they can’t!

Here’s a good analysis:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/yes-vaccines-block-most-transmission-of-covid-19

4 hours ago, jrs said:

Come on wolfie lets have some details. The source and dates of this chart. Who commissioned and produced the figures. What are Iqvias figures relating to exactly ? 

explain what you mean by cranking up the cycles ? 

Or is this just another nonsense copy and paste job ?

# It's from any time since last february.

# They relate to what is printed at the top of each column.

# PCR test cycles and their effect on test results has been explained on here on multiple occasions.

# It is indeed copy and pasted. Facts are facts.

It would appear that reopening on step 3 has got the lily livered bedwetters $hitting themselves.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

It would appear that reopening on step 3 has got the lily livered bedwetters $hitting themselves.

Long covid ... :)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Because of their conspiracy with the government to present one narrative to keep you onside.

Which you so firmly are.

Or they only report on anything relevant?

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Which you so firmly are.

There were demos last weekend and they were reported on.

Anti-Israel/pro-Palestine, take your pick.

Thousands out on the streets.