jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

8 minutes ago, stevehone said:

government say we must do better before we can be fully free

Raise the dead?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, DC2 said:

You think saying “I think it was” on and throwing in an insult proves your case?  :rolleyes:

OK. I've checked, it was that occasion and it was on TV.

Where's the insult? I doubt you have the stats and info you post in your head so it's a good bet you're on the net a lot of the time.

It's a matter for the individual but yes, I think it proves it somewhat more than 'I don't remember so it can't have been' - or is that what you consider to be the insult?

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow

18 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

OK. I've checked, it was that occasion and it was on TV.

Where's the insult? I doubt you have the stats and info you post in your head so it's a good bet you're on the net a lot of the time.

It's a matter for the individual but yes, I think it proves it somewhat more than 'I don't remember so it can't have been' - or is that what you consider to be the insult?

How did you check?  Is there a link to the footage?

Only asking, so no need for further insults.

26 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Raise the dead?

Biden got them to vote for him, so you never know ....

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Seychelles are using Sinopharm, I believe, which is the Chinese vaccine and though to to have about 50% efficacy.

There is far too much being made of case numbers. It should be about who needs hospitalisation or who loses their life as a result. If the vaccine prevents people being seriously ill then it is doing what it should be doing.

I have no idea if it's nonsense but is there potential for the PCR test with the excessive numbers of cycles often used to pick up antibodies created by the vaccines at a certain stage?

However the point that cases are completely immaterial if they don't lead to hospitalisation or death is very important in my opinion.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DC2 said:

How many “cases” do they have and how many deaths have they resulted in?

2,430 infectiions per 100k in the last 7 days and four deaths since the 8th of May, bringing their total since the start of the pandemic to 32 

Edited by MARK246
Spelling

8 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Ah yes, that theory has been proved hasn't it. Still waiting for this 'big day' to arrive.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Think the evidence seems to show the dead voted for Trump. At least the few cases that have come to light lately

Edited by iris123

How true...

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

How true...

Rather like diabetics who say they continue to eat cakes because they take their tablets!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grachan said:

Seychelles are using Sinopharm, I believe, which is the Chinese vaccine and though to to have about 50% efficacy.

There is far too much being made of case numbers. It should be about who needs hospitalisation or who loses their life as a result. If the vaccine prevents people being seriously ill then it is doing what it should be doing.

According to WHO, 43% of the vaccinations have been covishield (AstraZeneca)

E1mwtJgXsAAVaJ3?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MARK246 said:

2,430 infectiions per 100k in the last 7 days and four deaths since the 8th of May, bringing their total since the start of the pandemic to 32 

Thanks.

I’m not sure that anything can be read into those figures because “cases” without deaths are meaningless and the deaths figures are not yet significant (about 320 per million compared to our 1,900).

1 hour ago, Vince said:

I have no idea if it's nonsense but is there potential for the PCR test with the excessive numbers of cycles often used to pick up antibodies created by the vaccines at a certain stage?

However the point that cases are completely immaterial if they don't lead to hospitalisation or death is very important in my opinion.

Blimey, you sound identical to Iris.

Except in everything you say.  :D

Posted (edited)

A very obvious switch of the narrative today. The aim?

To turn the jabbed against the unjabbed. 

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 3