British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

N, n, n, n, n, nineteen.

E1k2BV7XEAISGfy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Only the day before you was saying Africa was never the target !!!

Which obviously comes as some surprise, because I thought the whole aim was world de-population, and you would have thought if it was a cunning plan then target the problem areas rather than the West

But ignoring all of that for a minute, can we have some info on just how much of this stuff each person in Uganda consumes ? Seeing as malaria is still a bit of a problem there ?

30 million have poor health access and 20 million don’t have access to clean water !!

https://bulamuhealthcare.org/healthcare-in-uganda/

also looks like the 19 figure is a lie as well

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/africa/uganda-strives-keep-covid-19-out-refugee-population%3famp

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

This commie retard is on Sage and wants children muzzled forever...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

This commie retard is on Sage and wants children muzzled forever...

It's good to see a bit of a teachers rebellion at our school,,, over the last couple of weeks, there has been one or two not complying to the mask rule. Even the one with the 'pen carry-on' the other week,,, maybe they knew I talked sense. :t:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

It's good to see a bit of a teachers rebellion at our school,,, over the last couple of weeks, there has been one or two not complying to the mask rule. Even the one with the 'pen carry-on' the other week,,, maybe they knew I talked sense. :t:

I understand it's up to each school individually what rules they use, my granddaughter's high school have kept the masks in corridors etc., must admit it was weird when I picked my 2 small grandchildren yesterday and didn't need a mask. 

11 minutes ago, Badge said:

I understand it's up to each school individually what rules they use, my granddaughter's high school have kept the masks in corridors etc., must admit it was weird when I picked my 2 small grandchildren yesterday and didn't need a mask. 

Yeah, but we have a 'all adults and teachers must wear a mask within school grounds' policy, apart from one or two renegades that don't, (maybe they have an exemption),,, but when the staff are seen not to be complying, it must frighten the life out of some folk. 

We'll not get into, the other week a whole class was able to have a maccy-dees for dinner, in class, cos it was little Tristans birthday!!!,,, before you know it, grownups will be dropping happy meals off at lunchtime for they're little ones. ;)

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

N, n, n, n, n, nineteen.

E1k2BV7XEAISGfy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not according to this :- 

Fact check: Uganda’s low coronavirus death toll is not a result of the population eating hydroxychloroquine ‘like candy’ | Reuters

Moral of the story :- Question everything,  and don't believe all you see on social media, especially when its more than 8 months old. :unsure:

As at 30th April the number of Covd deaths was reported to be 342

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 4

On 5/17/2021 at 10:32 AM, topsoil said:

How did the gathering of the clan Swampy go over the weekend? According to a BSF source this was to be "the big one", but never heard a cheep.

I heard villageidiot was going.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Not according to this :- 

Fact check: Uganda’s low coronavirus death toll is not a result of the population eating hydroxychloroquine ‘like candy’ | Reuters

Moral of the story :- Question everything,  and don't believe all you see on social media, especially when its more than 8 months old. :unsure:

As at 30th April the number of Covd deaths was reported to be 339

Get caught out all the time just copying stuff from groups without even checking the basics 

min a lot of areas there is 1 doctor to over 22,000 people and you would question whether poor people eat anything like candy....

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I heard villageidiot was going.

Nah, he wouldn't want to follow the rest of the sheep  would he ?

:D:D:D

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

BBC News reporting 18 Covid hospitalisations in Bolton, 6 of whom have had the vaccine.

No mention of ages, pre-existing conditions or BMIs.

Edited by DC2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

BBC News reporting 18 Covid hospitalisations in Bolton, 6 of whom have had the vaccine.

No mention of ages, pre-existing conditions or BMIs.

Covid: Six Indian variant hospitalisations in Bolton despite vaccine - Hancock - BBC News

Five after only one jab and the sixth a 'frail' person with both jabs.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Covid: Six Indian variant hospitalisations in Bolton despite vaccine - Hancock - BBC News

Five after only one jab and the sixth a 'frail' person with both jabs.

Good, we’re starting to put some flesh on the sensationalism.

I wonder how long after their first doses they contracted Covid - was it within the initial three week unprotected period?

And their ages, pre-existing conditions and BMIs.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Here’s a good comparison of the UK and Sweden:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/sweden-covid-and-lockdown-a-look-at-the-data

Fair enough but for this:- 

'The fall in Sweden's urgent cancer referrals, for example, was far less than that of the UK'

It should be, they only have a sixth of the UK's population. Without figures that's meaningless. And the article is somewhat frugal about the measures the Swedes were asked to take.

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow
  • Like 1

It’s a shame that the establishment continues to talk about cases and potential future risks rather than focusing on saving lives now.

Our deaths figures show that there is no imminent threat here and yet we still talk about young people transmitting the virus despite young people not being at risk (fewer than 250 With Covid deaths in the under 30s) and the older at risk group having been vaccinated.

Meanwhile deaths continue around the world because we are too selfish to release our vaccines:

It feels "morally wrong" that children in some richer countries are being offered a Covid-19 jab before some high-risk people in poorer countries, the director of the Oxford Vaccine Group has told MPs. "We are in a situation at the moment where there are many un-vaccinated people in the world but not enough doses for everyone yet..... whilst people whose risk is extremely low are being vaccinated - including children who have near to zero the risk of severe disease or death.”  BBC

• Like 2