British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

It’s a shame that the establishment continues to talk about cases and potential future risks rather than focusing on saving lives now.

Our deaths figures show that there is no imminent threat here and yet we still talk about young people transmitting the virus despite young people not being at risk (fewer than 250 With Covid deaths in the under 30s) and the older at risk group having been vaccinated.

Meanwhile deaths continue around the world because we are too selfish to release our vaccines:

It feels "morally wrong" that children in some richer countries are being offered a Covid-19 jab before some high-risk people in poorer countries, the director of the Oxford Vaccine Group has told MPs. "We are in a situation at the moment where there are many un-vaccinated people in the world but not enough doses for everyone yet..... whilst people whose risk is extremely low are being vaccinated - including children who have near to zero the risk of severe disease or death.”  BBC

Of course ignoring the offer by Boris a couple of weeks for many millions of vaccines to India. Go check your facts. 

54 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Well that's certainly what a lot of experts seem to be suggesting, not that its due to swallowing hydroxychlroroquine like candy as the twitterati are telling us is the case. Plus of course the suggestion  that in a poor country like Uganda a lot of deaths probably go unrecorded.

If countries well connected to China and Italy had closed their borders as soon as the virus emerged in Italy it could have stemmed the tide.

I suspect early border closures rather than lockdowns were behind the success in Vietnam, Australia and Uganda.

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Uganda apparently has had only 347 With Covid deaths, at a rate of 7 per million of population, while we have a rate of 1,872 per million.

The Fact Check suggests that Lockdown rather than closing borders was the reason for Uganda’s success.

And yet it locked down only five days before us.

So clearly the success was in closing its borders, not in its subsequent period of lockdown!

Unbelievable, according your usual lockdown rubbish. :D

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Of course ignoring the offer by Boris a couple of weeks for many millions of vaccines to India. Go check your facts. 

Do you have a link to exactly what took place, because I recall a government minister saying we “could” do it but there was no need because India had sufficient vaccines?

Nevertheless I’m certainly not talking solely about India; there are many poor countries around the world that could be helped!

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Unbelievable, according your usual lockdown rubbish. :D

Could we just hear a little more in support of your view?

Any facts, figures or research?

Some countries closed their borders in March 2020.  I don’t recall the UK doing anything much before this year!

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

The past often proves that the 1% were on the right side of history...

How many times are you going to repeat this clip. Fiddling the photo by superimposing masks, still doesn't overcome the real message represents by this brave and principled guy.

Don't insult his bravery with your stupidity.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Do you have a link to exactly what took place, because I recall a government minister saying we “could” do it but there was no need because India had sufficient vaccines?

Nevertheless I’m certainly not talking solely about India; there are many poor countries around the world that could be helped!

Most large countries signed up to the agreement which is being organised and controlled by WHO. India is only the recent addition to the countries that are known to be future recipients

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

If countries well connected to China and Italy had closed their borders as soon as the virus emerged in Italy it could have stemmed the tide.

I suspect early border closures rather than lockdowns were behind the success in Vietnam, Australia and Uganda.

Close borders to China ? Lord Heseltine and the 48 Group would have something to say about that. :nono:

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Most large countries signed up to the agreement which is being organised and controlled by WHO. India is only the recent addition to the countries that are known to be future recipients

So how many vaccines has the UK government sent to poor countries?

You can round it up to the nearest 0.  :D

Edited by DC2

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Could we just hear a little more in support of your view?

Any facts, figures or research?

Some countries closed their borders in March 2020.  I don’t recall the UK doing anything much before this year!

Your like a team that has been thrashed 5-0  and wants a replay. And then YOU make the above statement. :D

Just now, Tsunami said:

Your like a team that has been thrashed 5-0  and wants a replay. And then YOU make the above statement. :D

Answer the questions with facts, figures and research, rather than ignorant blather. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

How many times are you going to repeat this clip. Fiddling the photo by superimposing masks, still doesn't overcome the real message represents by this brave and principled guy.

Don't insult his bravery with your stupidity.

Say's the man wearing a mask with his arm in the air saluting medical tyranny, with the Great Reset unfolding right in his face. #blindasabat

• Like 2

Hands up if you think lockdowns work...

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Say's the man wearing a mask with his arm in the air saluting medical tyranny, with the Great Reset unfolding right in his face. #blindasabat

Don't worry, al try n have a word with him when a see him, he knows a talk sense. ;)

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Answer the questions with facts, figures and research, rather than ignorant blather. :rolleyes:

And at that point Tsunami disappeared.  :D

• Haha 3