British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

f65d76bf455a2e17.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wolfsbane said:

f65d76bf455a2e17.png

Well, if it stop cruelty to animal's, that great.. can they not use fish instead? ;)

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well, if it stop cruelty to animal's, that great.. can they not use fish instead? ;)

Plenty will be sleeping with the fishes soon enough...;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

:rolleyes:

AWAY WITH THE FAIRIES LOVING IT - joker mind loss | Meme Generator

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Does that mean there'll be plenty oil in the future?

• Haha 1

The old Kung flu never made it down to Cornwall, no excess deaths. More to follow...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Diamondboy said:

A post that is an opinion, do you have a link to prove your opinion? You know them links that you keep asking everyone else for. 

You can see from my use of the words “I suspect” that I was stating an opinion and therefore the “link” is the post itself.  :)

I normally ask for links where people state what they allege to be “facts”, like Vince Blachshadow yesterday saying that the anti-lockdown march appeared on BBC TV news but he was unable to find a link to prove that point.

Having said that, I could quite easily find links about border closures in Uganda, Vietnam and Australia.

Edited by DC2

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The old Kung flu never made it down to Cornwall, no excess deaths. More to follow...

Maybe they had built a wall made out of pasty's,,, using swede rather than turnip? :t:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DC2 said:

You can see from my use of the words “I suspect” that I was stating an opinion and therefore the “link” is the post itself.  :)

I normally ask for links where people state what they allege to be “facts”, like Vince Blachshadow yesterday saying that the anti-lockdown march appeared on BBC TV news but he was unable to find a link to prove that point.

Having said that, I could quite easily find links about border closures in Uganda, Vietnam and Australia.

I provided a link to the story on the BBC site and posted I saw the item on the news. You say you can't remember so it couldn't have been on the news .My link to your memory. I'm happy, I don't care much what you think.

Whilst on the subject of not providing, I asked you a question a couple of times yesterday. No answer yet.

3 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

There's no longer anything else to say to folks who still haven't worked out the role the MSM are playing.

:cry:

For the most part I don’t credit the MSM with the ability to get inebriated in a hostelry or  with the integrity  to see an old lady across the road without nicking her purse. However that was not really the question.

My question was “ Why should I give any greater credence to the Twitterati than the little I give to MSM ?”  Not a difficult question I would have thought unless the answer is “ Don’t give any credence to Twitter and /or Facebook than you would give to Piers Moron or Alistair Campbell . “  

So , once again why should I give any credence to unsupported statements from the Twtterati ?