British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

33 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Er yes...the mass media and 'twitterisms' and the rubbish often posted on here.

Good morning comrade.

12 minutes ago, crazysue said:

Re part of the restrictions to be lifted still, I actually like the extra room in restaurants, not on a virus risk basis but because it is so much easier and better to get a ruddy wheelchair into places now and no seat backs being propelled into you because there is too little room for people to move.

Thats been a great thing about the controllavirus carry-on, more space for folk. Its about time they made bigger parking spaces, for the folk that don't understand the white line things. :t:

3 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Good morning comrade.

Repetitive response syndrome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Thats been a great thing about the controllavirus carry-on, more space for folk. Its about time they made bigger parking spaces, for the folk that don't understand the white line things. :t:

Oh god yes! Mind you, they would probably still park over the line even if the space was bigger.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, crazysue said:

Things are almost normal for me

Still going into work - Did that before. Did have to spend a significant amount of time furloughed but that all went back to normal last month.

Not going to the pub - Same as before apart from the odd gig (which I can still do but they are tending to be when I am at work annoyingly....as before). Round here there is a booking system but they are doing walk ups too so you can still go to a pub without a booking.

Can't go abroad for a holiday - Didn't before, I holiday here and that is going ahead as planned.

We can buy tickets on the gate for Speedway although pre booking is advised.

Didn't go to football anyway

The only real thing different for me is having to wear a mask at work when a customer is in or when I am shopping - Didn't have to do it before but I'm not too fussed about it, I was face covering before the mask mandate came in. Haven't had to queue for a shop for ages now and in the entire pandemic, have only had to do it once.

Life is pretty much back to normal for me now.

Re part of the restrictions to be lifted still, I actually like the extra room in restaurants, not on a virus risk basis but because it is so much easier and better to get a ruddy wheelchair into places now and no seat backs being propelled into you because there is too little room for people to move.

And when the restaurants close down because the restrictions mean they can't make a profit with thousands of jobs down the drain?:rolleyes:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

...or smaller cars!

1 minute ago, steve roberts said:

Repetitive response syndrome.

Can't handle the truth syndrome.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

And when the restaurants close down because the restrictions mean they can't make a profit with thousands of jobs down the drain?:rolleyes:

A lot round here have got creative with space and can have pretty much the same capacity as before. Much like we have at work, we gave up a staff room/area to retain the same customer numbers, we're leisure/recreation so amongst the hardest hit.

Edited by crazysue

2 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Can't handle the truth syndrome.

...and what's that then?

''The UK faces 100k cases a day by July''

And the stupids continue to lap up the PCR testing scam...

• Like 4

Just now, Blupanther said:

''The UK faces 100k cases a day by July''

And the stupids continue to lap up the PCR testing scam...

Now even I don't believe that!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

...and what's that then?

Reality.

Great read...

And we're offB)

E3nRLHxXMAQgkkC?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Reality.

There's very little of that posted on here on occasions.