Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, dave69 said:

National Express bus stop in Newport where the pickups are for the airports was rammed.I think the jist of it is eff amber, we're off on holibobs.

Or going on a National Express holiday in the Uk.......... they do that you know..........

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

Or going on a National Express holiday in the Uk.......... they do that you know..........

Possibly.But they are the stops for Heathrow,Gatwick and Bristol Airport.The other ones are in a different part of Newport.

 

Although they could all be going to Israel or Iceland.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Image

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dave69 said:

Possibly.But they are the stops for Heathrow,Gatwick and Bristol Airport.The other ones are in a different part of Newport.

 

Although they could all be going to Israel or Iceland.

I’m sure Blu will post a pic to prove you are correct........;)

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, The Third Man said:

Didn't answer the question, are you Tsunami in disguise? 

The start of a beautiful conspiracy theory

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

I.I.

Ignore idiot.

We try to

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

So this corrupt Government are spending billions on protecting healthy people who aren't ill, whilst 5 million people who are ill can't get any treatment...:rolleyes:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Filthy b******s.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I've noticed travelling on my local bus that social distancing isn't being observed by the bus company in that they've removed the tape on every other seat and now allow people to stand up.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

I've noticed travelling on my local bus that social distancing isn't being observed by the bus company in that they've removed the tape on every other seat and now allow people to stand up.

Just go out in ya work costume Steve, sure folk will give you plenty respect man. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Just go out in ya work costume Steve, sure folk will give you plenty respect man. ;)

...I think the smell of the costume would do the trick! ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Where are the dead bodies from this global scamdemic ?

Image

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

He never said no...:)

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

PCR TESTING SCAM FROM A DOCTOR...

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy