British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

17 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

The great reset is not a conspiracy, it’s in plain view on the WEF website. 

So is all the rubbish you lot post here..... :rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

So is all the rubbish you lot post here..... :rofl:

You must be mistaken. They are free thinkers, so they can't be getting it from a website.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, norbold said:

Glad to see you at are at last realising what a liar Trump was/is, Bluey. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-vaccine-mar-a-lago-b1829790.html

Blu take his lead from liars, wife beaters, drug addicts and snake oil sellers. That is why he likes Trump so much. 

E623OnIX0AgXrgh?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

8 hours ago, waiheke1 said:

Even by your standards, making light of the devastation in India is a new low. Maybe if you knew people living in the countries hard hit by the virus, worked with teams where at any given time over a third were suffering from covid, or had lost colleagues you have worked with for several years you might realise that this is real, not something to make light of by posting endless bollocks...

Official death stats show no devastation in India. Can I ask what figures are you are basing that statement on.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Tbh,I'm done in with this announcement having purchased tickets when they went on sale last year for most of the Aus.and NZ games and finals:(An absolute pain in the arse for the organisers and everyone else involved:blink:

Edited by bluejam
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, bluejam said:

Tbh,I'm done in with this announcement having purchased tickets when they went on sale last year for most of the Aus.and NZ games and finals:(An absolute pain in the arse for the organisers and everyone else involved:blink:

Since I posted I've noticed that OZ & NZ are calling for the tournament to be cancelled, cheeky buggersB)

18 minutes ago, bluejam said:

We are in the same boat, my hubby is absolutely fuming.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

Official death stats show no devastation in India. Can I ask what figures are you are basing that statement on.

I'm basing it on conversations with many, many colleagues in India who have lost loved ones, young and old, and these are people with resources to pay for medical care, oxygen (were it available) etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crumpet85 said:

1 hour ago, waiheke1 said:

I'm basing it on conversations with many, many colleagues in India who have lost loved ones, young and old, and these are people with resources to pay for medical care, oxygen (were it available) etc. 

Over 419,000 deaths is not devastation? What planet is she on?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

Over 419,000 deaths is not devastation? What planet is she on?

Not  for  a country  with  1.3  billion  (at least) 

Remember  in the  UK, population nearly  70  million, we  lose  600K  each  year. 

Death  ha s not  been cancelled.......

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

Science.

Honestly, only 30 minutes from check-in to boarding?,,, come on. :t:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Not  for  a country  with  1.3  billion  (at least) 

Remember  in the  UK, population nearly  70  million, we  lose  600K  each  year. 

Death  ha s not  been cancelled.......

But you do realise that 'official' death stats are in Western Europe around 95% accurate. In some parts of the world it is anything from 70-30% accurate.

I put up a link which has people saying the India death stats are 5-10 times out......

Places where it is more likely than not to be inaccurate are big countries like Russia, China, India, Brazil......Africa ?

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1