British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

I didn't survive the 90's rave scene to be taken out by a virus named after a light beer..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Gordon Bennett:o

Badges graphic is quite impressive. I think there are 5 cases in Russia, yet about 11% or so of the world turns red.......nice !!

Edited by iris123

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Badges graphic is quite impressive. I think there are 5 cases in Russia, yet about 20% or so of the world turns red.......nice !!

In my defence that same graphic appeared on BBC news, however I have been wondering why no cases reported from USA but from that it's completely red isn't it??!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Terry said:

I didn't survive the 90's rave scene to be taken out by a virus named after a light beer..

Survival of the fittest ;)

10 minutes ago, Badge said:

In my defence that same graphic appeared on BBC news, however I have been wondering why no cases reported from USA but from that it's completely red isn't it??!!!

Very misleading imo. The whole of Russia goes red because of a few isolated cases. It would be bad enough to show Hamburg up as red, when we have one case atm

25 minutes ago, Terry said:

My first thought. Saturday nights, Corona limeade, Golden Wonder cheese and onion crisps and Bruce Forsyth's generation gameB)

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Terry said:

...or a soft drink!

16 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

My first thought. Saturday nights, Corona limeade, Golden Wonder cheese and onion crisps and Bruce Forsyth's generation gameB)

s-l1600.jpg

3d back on each bottle I recall?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

...or a soft drink!

3d back on each bottle I recall?

The corner shop used to put the empties out the back. We'd nip through the gate when no one was looking, nick a few, return them and bob's your uncle, Sherbet Dip-Dabs, fruit salads and black jacks until we puked:D

Recycling 70s style.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Wolfsbane said:

The corner shop used to put the empties out the back. We used to nip through the gate when no one was looking, nick a few, return them and bob's your uncle, Sherbet Dip-Dabs, fruit salads and black jacks until we puked:D

We had a Dryboroughs depot next to us and, a pub just over the road. Plenty of KP crisps and peanuts. Pubs still there but Dryboroughs have long been gone :(

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

s-l1600.jpg

They're posh modern bottles Wolfie , the best ones were the kilner type with the stone stopper

Oh my childhood of drinking the coronavirus lol, was quite partial to cream soda , just shows how the world evolves. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jrs said:

They're posh modern bottles Wolfie , the best ones were the kilner type with the stone stopper

Oh my childhood of drinking the coronavirus lol, was quite partial to cream soda , just shows how the world evolves. 

...limeade was my favourite!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

s-l1600.jpg

My Saturday, Cilla's blind date then off to (hopefully) get lucky. Great days!

Surely you remember the Mexican Corona..Slice of lime on top. Stella was my drink of choice back then.

• Like 2