British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

55 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I’m guessing your preconceived idea about mr icke is from the media and not cause you have read his books, if people actually took the time to step outside their  world they would see what mr icke says is mostly facts backed up by doctors, scientists, psychologists, media, famous people, just about all walks of life, icke just puts it together, his latest book is as much about human life and not really any theories conspiracy or otherwise 

You guess wrong.  I have no pre-conceived ideas about him, only hwat I've read on here and what he said on live TV years ago that he was the second coming of the messiah.

i'm glad there are people like Icke that are looking deeper, a very dangerous world to take at face value

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, iris123 said:

That is what they have been saying about religion for thousands of years. And of course these things are based on around 50% truth. The bad feeding off of bad feelings. You could swap his reptilians for the devil. That is basically what we have there. People like that intersperse a bit of common knowledge with some strange stuff. It is like the Chinese thinking an eclipse of the moon was a dragon swallowing the moon and you had to scare it off by banging drums and making loud noises. And of course when people did that, it worked and the dragon fled and the moon survived, so they were obviously right.......

But as I have told you what he talks about in his latest book is what is going on in the world today,pretty much every subject from technology to children’s education,most backed by other world players often quoting people who he says are behind all this mayhem, you really have to read about 5G it’s not his opinion it’s people actually in the industry warning about the dangers, even insurance won’t go near it, forget his reptile claims but the world needs to put the other dots together, he says if you know the destination you will understand the journey and this true, you see random events and you think why did that happen ? But if you know the end result then they are no longer random events, they actually make sense

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

But as I have told you what he talks about in his latest book is what is going on in the world today,pretty much every subject from technology to children’s education,most backed by other world players often quoting people who he says are behind all this mayhem, you really have to read about 5G it’s not his opinion it’s people actually in the industry warning about the dangers, even insurance won’t go near it, forget his reptile claims but the world needs to put the other dots together 

Yes, it is quite amazing he is talking about what is happening in the world today, seeing as he predicted the world would end in 1997 !!!:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Yes, it is quite amazing he is talking about what is happening in the world today, seeing as he predicted the world would end in 1997 !!!:rolleyes:

He also told the world about Jimmy Savil:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

He also told the world about Jimmy Savil:rolleyes:

That hardly takes a Messiah or genius though does it. Just someone who works in the media or knew the guy and had the guts to expose him. Doesn't mean he knows the Life of Brian.... Johnny Rotten also said something about it on tv back in the 70s/80s.......

Edited by iris123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

That hardly takes a Messiah or genius though does it. Just someone who works in the media or knew the guy and had the guts to expose him. Doesn't mean he knows the Life of Brian....

George Orwell also worked in the industry when he writ 1984 but he was seen as a visionary icke has friends in high places who feed him information 

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

George Orwell also worked in the industry when he writ 1984 but he was seen as a visionary icke has friends in high places who feed him information 

When did he expose Saville ? Before or after Johnny Rotten ? During or after his tv career ?

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

When did he expose Saville ? Before or after Johnny Rotten ? During or after his tv career ?

I don’t know but I would imagine after Jonny rotten assuming rotten was in his 76 fame. Icke didn’t work in media till 80s

14 minutes ago, iris123 said:

9 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I don’t know but I would imagine after Jonny rotten assuming rotten was in his 76 fame. Icke didn’t work in media till 80s

Am pretty sure that the 'Sex Pistols' were anti-establishment for their own reasons. Pink Floyd were always a bit 'ooh err', but as it happened turned out to be one of the worlds greatest artists. They had a few problems, with the likes of Roger Waters, but didn't the guy eventually get some kind of closure on the loss of his dad, it took a long time but finally was recognized about his and others losses. If anyone gets the time to listen to, 'When the Tigers Broke Free', you can see some perspective. 

Well I took my grandson to school today.What an absolute pile of testicles.I came close to telling his teacher all these precautions they have in place are utter bollocks but let do with a face like a smacked arse and loads of mutterings of "Pathetic" out loud.

Most parents carried on as normal but you had the Look At Me ones with masks and using hand sanitiser every 2 seconds,I was embarrassed on their behalf.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Well I took my grandson to school today.What an absolute pile of testicles.I came close to telling his teacher all these precautions they have in place are utter bollocks but let do with a face like a smacked arse and loads of mutterings of "Pathetic" out loud.

Most parents carried on as normal but you had the Look At Me ones with masks and using hand sanitiser every 2 seconds,I was embarrassed on their behalf.

Aye, the school run is a bit shambolic, (the new normal),,, not be long before it's cold and wet and folk really start to lose patience. But schools are mostly government run, so they are just doing their job, I suppose. 

How long will it take for folk to be able to follow simple instructions?

e g. If you have a 200gr pack of button mushrooms,  do you actually need a set of scales to work out 100gr?

Edited by ruffdiamond

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Aye, the school run is a bit shambolic, (the new normal),,, not be long before it's cold and wet and folk really start to lose patience. But schools are mostly government run, so they are just doing their job, I suppose. 

How long will it take for folk to be able to follow simple instructions?

e g. If you have a 200gr pack of button mushrooms,  do you actually need a set of scales to work out 100gr?

I thought exactly that about the weather turning

But one thing I did notice was the teachers giving the kids a big hug and stuff the social distancing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dave69 said:

But one thing I did notice was the teachers giving the kids a big hug and stuff the social distancing.

Well that's good, the penny will drop soon, people and kids need companionship amongst each other, rather than having no trust. Yeah, attitudes might need to change, as a lot of things going on now aren't natural, but are learned behaviours.

It's a big hill.

• Like 3

Shame BluPanther has gone all shy on me.

“Alarmists and fear mongers are manually challenged”. One of the greatest self-owns in BSF history. Shows just how much self-awareness some on here have.