Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

" Line of duty " TV

Recommended Posts

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Couldn’t make out what was found in Spain. Anyone know ?

That Carmichael is a nasty piece of work !!!

Dead body found in the villa

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, soupy said:

Dead body found in the villa

It was that Marcus Thurwell and his wife I think found dead. 
 

next weeks finale set to be a cracker... im still undecided on the fourth member of H . Im leaning slightly towards Osbourne with Carmichael being his puppet but who knows. 
 

did we ever see Hunter die? Is it possible it wasnt him that was murdered in series 2 afterall? 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Pinny said:

It was that Marcus Thurwell and his wife I think found dead. 
 

next weeks finale set to be a cracker... im still undecided on the fourth member of H . Im leaning slightly towards Osbourne with Carmichael being his puppet but who knows. 
 

did we ever see Hunter die? Is it possible it wasnt him that was murdered in series 2 afterall? 

Hastings can’t even pronounce “H” so an unbelievable twist won’t wash.  :D

Share this post


Link to post

Surely Carbunkle is H? Or is it Osborne? Mother of God!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Pinny said:

It was that Marcus Thurwell and his wife I think found dead. 
 

next weeks finale set to be a cracker... im still undecided on the fourth member of H . Im leaning slightly towards Osbourne with Carmichael being his puppet but who knows. 
 

did we ever see Hunter die? Is it possible it wasnt him that was murdered in series 2 afterall? 

I think you're on the ball again here Pinny, it was supposed to be Thurwell and his wife found dead (wonder how much James Nesbit was paid for using his photos'? Free holiday in Spain?).

Osbourne is involved somewhere in it and Carmichael always changes the line of questioning when his name is brought into the interview. Or is he just a red herring brought into it to blur the outcome?

Tommy Hunter was shot in the back of the car and then set alight, he was badly burned beyond recognition so...........???  But surely they would have had him DNA'd to be sure, I mean these guys must get through about 50 grands worth of DNA tests each episode! Some budget AC10 has, so to be sure it's Thurwell they better have him DNA tested as well.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Steve55 said:

I think you're on the ball again here Pinny, it was supposed to be Thurwell and his wife found dead (wonder how much James Nesbit was paid for using his photos'? Free holiday in Spain?).

Osbourne is involved somewhere in it and Carmichael always changes the line of questioning when his name is brought into the interview. Or is he just a red herring brought into it to blur the outcome?

Tommy Hunter was shot in the back of the car and then set alight, he was badly burned beyond recognition so...........???  But surely they would have had him DNA'd to be sure, I mean these guys must get through about 50 grands worth of DNA tests each episode! Some budget AC10 has, so to be sure it's Thurwell they better have him DNA tested as well.

I did for a while think it could of been Fleming but that seems a way out theory now. 
 

I always had my doubts about Osbourne right back in series 1 and it was weird how he never got found out and done for his shenanigans all the way back then and the fact he is still in the series to me suggests he is something to do with it. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post

The idea that it's Osbourne and Carmichael is the most obvious conclusion. So knowing Line of Duty it's probably not that.  The character of Carmichael is the only one I don't like.  She plays it in such a pantomime baddie style that she doesn't seem like a real character at all.

Share this post


Link to post

Agree. That's generally the way, but could it be a double bluff? What about the wodge of cash at the widow's house? that strand not mentioned last night.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, salty said:

Agree. That's generally the way, but could it be a double bluff? What about the wodge of cash at the widow's house? that strand not mentioned last night.

Think that's been generally accepted as the 'missing' 50 grand from Hastings attempted bribe, that he appeared to be going to hand over to her at the cemetery whilst she was visiting Johns grave. 

Share this post


Link to post

If its not Carmichael or Osbourne, could it be Neil Morriseys character?? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Pinny said:

If its not Carmichael or Osbourne, could it be Neil Morriseys character?? 

'Bob the builder'? ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Underwhelming finale imo, didnt think it would be Buckells and it is still possible there is someone higher up pulling the strings?

Hoping if there is a series 7 that it is based on a completely new storyline from “H” though

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Judging by Buckells smirk right at the end, you would think there is more to come. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy