British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

21 minutes ago, topsoil said:

You often see on here the quote "speedway should be a £10 sport". I paid £199 for my 2020 season pass, which is carried over to 2021. The e-mail I received says this gets me into 12 Championship matches and 7 National League matches. Right there is your £10 (okay £10.50) sport.  

That’s a fact, but I think quotes saying Speedway should be £10 sport we’re not taking it in that context.

Its a fact that the double headers are £24 and single fixtures are £17 (ex concessions).

On 2/24/2021 at 11:47 AM, col69 said:

is berwick in england or scotland for the rules

Mmm ask Colin Easton who has a Scottish tongue but reckons he's english 

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2021 at 9:42 PM, George Dodds said:

from the club ... 2021 season passes

2021 SEASON PASSES ON SALE!
Your 2021 Berwick Speedway season passes are on sale over at https://www.berwickspeedway.com/shop now!
You will find the prices below and your season pass allows you to enjoy all Bandits home Championship listed fixtures, Championship KO Cup first round, all Bullets home National League listed fixtures and Bandits Academy Northern Junior League fixtures are included too!
Berwick Speedway Season Pass prices:
Adults, £229
Concessions, £189 
Kids, £10 
Any fans that purchased season passes for the ill fated 2020 season should have received an email informing them that their passes will automatically rollover into 2021.

Not received mine yet and know of at least one other. Emailed club last night not heard anything so far

5 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Not received mine yet and know of at least one other. Emailed club last night not heard anything so far

Only had one which I have just replied to - but, if the geography on your profile is up to date, I suspect it isn't you. Please contact us again via club@berwickspeedway.com or pm me via this site if you have not had a reply. Same goes for anyone else who paid for a pass last season and hasn't heard from the club.

Edited by George Dodds
grammar
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, George Dodds said:

Only had one which I have just replied to - but, if the geography on your profile is up to date, I suspect it isn't you. Please contact us again via club@berwickspeedway.com or pm me via this site if you have not had a reply. Same goes for anyone else who paid for a pass last season and hasn't heard from the club.

Got it at 4pm thank you very much all good. 

• Like 1

no long to go so get behind the lads

46 minutes ago, col69 said:

no long to go so get behind the lads

Six weeks Col, don't want you peaking too soon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, topsoil said:

Six weeks Col, don't want you speaking too soon!

amended to save us all :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

amended to save us all :rolleyes:

If only.:D

Behind closed doors practice going on tonight for the Championship and National League teams.

10 minutes ago, screm said:

If only.:D

Behind closed doors practice going on tonight for the Championship and National League teams.

Isn't it P&P for just the Bullets, plus Academy (NJL) riders?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Isn't it P&P for just the Bullets, plus Academy (NJL) riders?

It certainly was and we had a great time new track shape is good 

• Like 2

Good pic of the late great Wayne Brown inside back page of Speedway Star. 

• Like 1

not long to gonow back to the starting gate beside all the fans

Does the club have any plans with selling the teams merchandise on line through the official site. There is a shop option already there but only selling season tickets. Looking at virtually every other club they have this option for their fans and IMO on line shopping for a jacket, hoody hats etc will be attractive to many fans Berwick might be missing a trick there.

• Like 1